• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Villager Trade Help

dokugumo

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Dusty Scroll
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Pokéball
Pear (Fruit)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
I need help. I traded my Fang for a Snake and since her town was full I picked him up first. She then TT to pick up Fang but Julian was at her campsite, so I waited for her to TT out one of her villagers then she picked up Fang. But now that I TT towards Snake is no where to be found. Did I lost him? D;

It'd be helpful you state how many days you TTed after you picked up Snake. Usually when I pick someone up from their town I TT day by day and they appear the second day.

I TT toward once, then to the next day, then to the next two days. He didn't appear on all those days. ;/

Now that's really unusual... I don't know what to tell you :/ I would assume he should be there by now. His plot should have appeared the second day and be boxed up in his new home on the third day. Unless you ran into events like the fishing or bug tournament it will hold off on their moving date (happened with me when I asked Muffy to move in, the fishing tourney was happening so she moved in a day or two later) or if something went wrong when you spoke to him :/

Back