• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

villager suggests moving date and changes mind?!

Plum Pudding

Bells
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
Don't get me wrong, I really like Tabby, but she is in the worse spot, and today she suggested a moving date. I would have liked to get her picture first, but I thought oh well never mind I need to reclaim this spot and replant everything she trampled and redo the path.

She said she was expecting more of a fuss and she is staying a while longer :( arrghhh

Yeah this happens sometimes. If you really don't want her to stay then you can quit without saving and then see if she pings you again.

That happens to me all the time. :( It's really aggravating because the ones who ask and change their minds are the ones in the worst places possible!

Like Tash said, quit without saving, come back and try again. I find the second time they will always relent and move. Awww, I LOVE Tabby! Good luck finding her a loving home next time you get her to ping :)

This happened to me once.

The best way to get her to move out is to Ignore her. All you have to do is don't talk to her, hit her with a net, etc. since hitting them with nets or pushing them makes them stay longer.

That happens to me all the time. :( It's really aggravating because the ones who ask and change their minds are the ones in the worst places possible!

Or they're villagers you never wanted in the first place. I lived that one.

i keep getting pinged and then they change their minds and never say a word to me about it.

This luckily only happened to me one time with Hamphrey, omg. It made me so mad, but I quit without saving and made him move out anyway, lol.

Last edited:
I didn't know I could quite without saving, I had probably been playing for a while though at that point. Oh well...

As for hitting them I could never do that!!! :(

lucky that didnt happen to me with any villagers especially winnie. i remember i was so ecstatic when i got winnie to move out i even screamed out of joy. if she did change her mind i'd throw my ds.

I didn't know I could quite without saving, I had probably been playing for a while though at that point. Oh well...

As for hitting them I could never do that!!! :(

Yeah that has happened to me a few times... when the villager I wanted to leave says no but I couldn't quit because I had been playing for hours already. :< For villagers I don't like I usually talk to my neighbours to see if anyone is moving and if it's the one I don't like, I just ignore them until they leave, even if they ping me.

I would keep a villager forever before I struck them with my net. That's just not cool to me at all.

Back