• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Villager ships

My OTP of AC is Ruby and Genji. I started shipping them when I started thinking if they had a baby, the bun would probably look a lot like my Bun Bun. And then once Francine, Bunnie AND Gaston all mentioned they either hung out a lot, or that they make a cute couple, it became canon for me.

Last edited:
Does shipping Kicks and Label count? Ever since CF I've imagined Kicks spending all day shining shoes, and then when GracieGrace closes Label leaves and asks him to shine her shoes... and he shines them for free and asks if she'd like to go out sometime. And then, in NL, Kicks sets up shop next to Label because they've been together for a while and she wanted to be closer to home and with her family, and so Kicks decided to go with her.

I can imagine Katrina and Pascal being a thing. They're both mysterious and philosophical.

In terms of villagers, I could see Phoebe and Roscoe being a thing.

I'm hoping to move Whitney to Starfall, and maybe her and Fang will have lots of rumours about them...

i used to ship pelly and pete a lot. c,: i also shipped static and peanut when they were in my old town--i caught them in static's house late at night, haha.

Awww Cole has a giant crush on my Chrissy. He's always sending her presents and he's always at her house :)
Ooh and Gaston and Tiffany is definitely canon

I kind of ship Queenie and Keaton, pretty much because keaton is really flirty and she mentioned how he's a couch hog. (also, they're both birds)

I friend-ship Kitty and Bonbon I can picture them gossiping about Haven and being generally high schooly-ish

Also pretty sure Bruce and Fauna are friends- right after fauna moved into my town she was hanging out at my bae's house. I think they may be BFFs

My favorite was Tom and Freya, but the wicked witch Becky stole him away. Right now the couple apparently is Francine and Drago. But I'm shipping Alice and Antonio, along with Bam and Antonio.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think Cole and Chrissy is my favorite shipping <3

ankha and wolfgang. i always see them together in the game and their houses are close to one another. even their colors match.

This is my post!!
I've made a town of couples (or atleast im working on it)
Carmen - O'Hare
Tia - Dizzy
Molly - Bill (dont have yet)
Merry - Rudy
Gala - Spork (dont have yet)

But i've planned my dreamies around couples.
ASDFGHJKL:
perfect pairs. i promise!

**though weirdly enough tia and rudy have been hanging out, and dizzy and merry have been hanging out**.... i like to pretend they just asking advice on the other though

- - - Post Merge - - -

I ship Chrissy and Francine and I don't want either in my town.

The wiki says theyre sisters....
But I agree, I like to pretend they arent sisters and are lovers instead.
They'd be super cute together.

Last edited:
Back