• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Villager Requests! All 400 cards! Open until 4pm CST! No new cards yet :(

Hello again! I was just about to ask if you had Marina, but it looks like someone beat me to it! When you scan an amiibo card, does it bring that villager back immediately? I'm not exactly sure how that works. ;v;

Ekevinn, I think u added my Patronus Fc. Please add the Swanfall one. It's in the op.

Hello again! I was just about to ask if you had Marina, but it looks like someone beat me to it! When you scan an amiibo card, does it bring that villager back immediately? I'm not exactly sure how that works. ;v;

Yep! I'm going back to Patronus for the time being after I get marshal out of Swanfall. So just add my sidebar Fc.

Yep! I'm going back to Patronus for the time being after I get marshal out of Swanfall. So just add my sidebar Fc.

Sure thing! Just shoot me a message/like so I get a notification when you're ready. Doing a bit of schoolwork in the meantime. :)

Hello again :D I just finished plot resetting Nana, thanks again for her! Looks like she will be neighbors with Maple :) I was wondering if I could pick up Tangy as well today? It's totally fine if you have a one-per-day sort of policy going on though, let me know! ♥

Hello again :D I just finished plot resetting Nana, thanks again for her! Looks like she will be neighbors with Maple :) I was wondering if I could pick up Tangy as well today? It's totally fine if you have a one-per-day sort of policy going on though, let me know! ♥

Sure thing! I'll move her in now :) Marina to be out shortly!

Woohoo, Wendy's plot appeared in the correct spot on my first try! XD I'll send you a picture of my map so you know what it looks like now. ^_^

Woohoo, Wendy's plot appeared in the correct spot on my first try! XD I'll send you a picture of my map so you know what it looks like now. ^_^

Niiiiiiice!!! Congrats on your perfect 10!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ribbon, adding u now. Partonus to open very shortly!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Duh. You're still on this 3ds lol!

Do you have the Sanrio Amiibo cards as well? ;o If so i'd love to adopt Toby..

Edit: nvm reread the thread, good luck!

Last edited:
Back