• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Villager Requests! All 400 cards! Open until 4pm CST! No new cards yet :(

i understand you're quite busy but if you have the time i'd like to request whitney! only get back to my request if you have time or a free slot though. have a good thanksgiving!

Ay! Do you have Skye/poppy/Whiteny/deirdre? I would like deirdre the most :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will pay 10 TBT each! (If you can do more than one I would love that)

Last edited:
Hey there! Wondering if I could give you 15 blue pansies in exchange for lil stitches? :) let me know!

Ok guys. 36 hours and 16 pumpkin cheesecakes later.... I finally have a 2 hour break. So I can do villagers for a bit. I DO work tonight so when I say I have 2 hours, lol, that's literally all the time I have. Please remember, I will be out of town wed-sun. I am taking 40 or so cards with me (so I can play island escape) so I MAY be able to set times with some for pick ups while I'm gone.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw, I'm not ignoring anyone I promise, but I haven't had hardly any time the last few days so I haven't been able to move anyone. If you guys have requested since my last post I haven't caught up yet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok just to let u guys know who I'm taking with me:

Bob
Fauna
Bluebear
Mint
Flurry
Bella
Bunnie
Diana
Muddy
Willow
Tia
Whitney
Filbert
Beau
Julian
Sprinkle
Ankha
Lily
Marina
Bam
Tucker
Marshal
Gala
Merengue
Maple
Antonio
Apollo
Francine
Chrissy
Stitches
Lolly
Fang
Sydney
Rosie
Bruce

Here are the CST hours I might be available to schedule a pick up. Please see the list and post which time slot you would be available for and I will pm you.

Thanksgiving week scheduled spots only time slots:

Wed 11pm-1am central standard time

Thursday 11pm- 1am ^

Friday 10 pm-1am ^

bump for you ~

sadly i wont be available at those times :p

Last edited:
Hey, chrissy is my dreamie if i could get her plz? Ill get you the 15 blue flowers!

Last edited:
Hey lovely lady!

I am on all day and requesting Julian and Victoria :)

Back