• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Villager Pictures - 300K EA

starlike91

Bells
Feedback
100% (22) +
Hi, all! I'm looking for villager pictures but not just any since I have a list! I'll pay 300K EA but I will pay more if I must! Anyway, here's the list of pictures I'm looking for:

- Ankha
- Dotty
- Merengue
- Lucky
- Octavian
- Resetti
- Freya
- Lily
- Teddy
- K.K. Slider
- Kyle

If you have ANY of those, I'll buy them off of you! Thanks.

Last edited:
Still looking for pictures! I can also look at your wishlist in exchange, or offer hybrids. :)

Hi, do you have any purple roses or blue roses for Apple's picture? ^^

Still looking! I don't mind offering more than 300K! I will also look off your wishlist or offer any hybrids I have. :)

I have Tangy's pic, have you got any villager pics I could trade for or unorderable dlc?

I could part with Bluebear's pic and Bam's pic for 350K each, how's that sound?

That would be great! I'll take both. :) I'll PM you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Tangy's pic, have you got any villager pics I could trade for or unorderable dlc?

I do have villager pics (3 of Stitches', 2 of Beau's, 3 of Chrissy's, 1 of Elvis') and DLC but someone on tumblr offered me her pic. If the trade doesn't go through, though, I'll PM you. ^^

Back