• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Villager houses

Aus

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.
Bells
Switch
2693-0613-8705
Shadow Kitty Plush
Fancy Kitty Plush
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Clownfish Plush
Dino Plush
Tasty Cake
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
Tasty Cake
Today I found out that the villager houses at the start of the game are the generic ones. (Always wondered why some villagers had the same houses.)
So, I went to see what Stitches' (my favourite villager) house would've looked like and oh man. I'm truly sad that his house will never look so pretty and he'll continue living in a dirt shack 😭

Which of your villagers has the nicest house? :)

latest

I'm trying to find someone to hold my sherb for the same reason, so I get him back with his normal house.

out of my current villagers, dobie and julia have the nicest house interiors imo. only 3/10 villagers have the generic house interior and even though i’m only keeping 1 of them, i am kinda sad that i’ll never get to experience his actual house interior lol

Sally has an adorable interior. I've already noted things there that I want in my house.

I'm working on cycling my first five (except Flora - not crazy about her "real" interior) to get rid of the defaults.

I'm trying to find someone to hold my sherb for the same reason, so I get him back with his normal house.
Do they not keep their houses when they move? :eek:

If you like we can swap shred for stiches and then reswap. hopefully the glitch will be gone with the next update.

Back