• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villager Hoodie YVH + Bell Pricing Help?

Xaiys

Cat Goddess
Bells
Heya! Coming back to ACNH after it's been awhile!
I'm in need of some bells for redoing my entire island, and I figured why not do some art!

However, I'm not quite ready yet to accept commissions (although soon!) so I figured I'd post here to share and ask some questions if that's okay! I didn't see anywhere else best to ask, but please let me know if there's a better spot for it!

YVHs or Your Villager (Player) Here! They will look like the below, but customized for the face to match your villager, and the hoodie itself will match either something generic (i.e. black cat, white rabbit) or your choice of animal villager! The ears/tail will match as well! ((these are not available yet so please do not ask yet!))
dfa4872-4235ddb6-3bdd-4a72-b058-18e2eab4fafe.png
df6wyi3-fcae8b09-923a-4ad9-9f1d-ed7437f5665c.png
df690n4-d260f4f6-7c2e-41c5-94d1-01e4df47b219.png

Examples are owned by their respective commissioner off-site! Please do not use, reference, or trace in any way!

However, I'm new to the TBT bell currency and I'm not too sure what to charge for these in in-game bells, as most transactions I've seen were with TBT bells! If anyone has suggestions on what to charge, I'd be more than happy to hear!

I also am not sure how people go about doing transactions for art -- do people typically pay before or after? Or do people usually use TBT as it is done through the website, and then convert from TBT to in-game bells?

Thank you!

THESE ARE SO CUTE!!!!

From what I've seen, some artists ask for payment before or after. Some even do half before and half after the art is complete. Totally up to you!

As far as 'converting' the TBT to in game bells (IGB), there are threads in Nook's Cranny board where users will give you IGB for TBT at whatever rate they set. That's how I got my IGB.

@Corrie

Ahh thank you so much! That makes sense!
It might be easier for me to do TBT then convert to bells then maybe, so there's less of a risk on both sides!

Hmm if this is what your asking the conversation rate is 1 TBT = 1 Million IGB and verse vista
but it's hard to convert a price from simply determining a TBT rate into the same amount of IGB because I highly doubt most people own hundreds of millions of IGB that is around the same amount they would go for in TBT if that makes any sense
if you want my personal opinion on a price Perhaps these might sell for 15-25 Million IGB or 75-100 TBT Maybe? IDK I'm not good with prices

@Corrie

Ahh thank you so much! That makes sense!
It might be easier for me to do TBT then convert to bells then maybe, so there's less of a risk on both sides!
Probably the safest bet to me! Plus for me, I'm lazy lol so having to boot up a game to transfer bells is just eh haha. Far easier to give TBT through the forum. As for price, personally I'd pay 150TBT easy for these.

Ahh thank you so much everyone, I appreciate the input and support ^^

Back