• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villager backstories

i wanna make one for coco but it would be too depressing so ill write one about frita instead and post it later

- - - Post Merge - - -

Frita was born on July 16th, 1991, in the small town of ABCDEFG. The doctor let out a huge "WHAT" when she popped out. Frita had french fries for hair. In that moment, Frita's mother knew she was destined for m̶c̶d̶o̶n̶a̶l̶d̶s̶ great things. You'd think growing up with an endless supply of french fries would be awesome, but it wasn't for Frita. just kidding it was she has an endless supply of ****ing frenchfries.

Frita currently works the late shifts at Subway ("TAKE THAT MOM") where she is currently employee of the month. She lived in Tom? but moved to Fudgeton for the time being.
That might be the funniest and most amusing story I've read yet.

I'll have a go, I'm not the best at stories but we'll see how this goes...

Stitches came into creation on February 10th 2002. He found a home to live in and spent the first 9 years of his life in luxury. They called him Samuel. He had a human family who took care of him. Took him for walks, to the park, he spent his life eating ice cream and relaxing in the garden. Then one day out in the yard, Samuel was resting in his hammock, an enormous eagle swooped down and attatcked him. Bits of material flying everywhere. Poor Samuel was in pieces, literally, and his family were devastated but they didn't give up hope. They packed him up, stuffing and all, and took him to a toy repair shop. The guy who worked there promised to do his best to help Samuel, but his outer shell was pretty much unusable.
He picked out the best parts of Samuels original material and stitched him together with other odds and ends of left over material. The result was wonderful. A fantastically colourful bear, so different from who he originally was, but he had life once more. The family were overjoyed, they decided that since he was a whole new bear, he deserved a whole new identity. He was christened Stitches.

Last edited:
You know what? Have a Frita.

Frita was born just your usual everyday sheep with normal fur, to a pair of cooking parents. Having grown up above their restaurant, Frita loved the sight and smells of various foods. She's always wanted to follow in her parent's footsteps, but fate would have bigger plans in store for her…

One day, during a field trip to a science lab, there was an accident, where an experiment started to go haywire. Frita, seeing one of the students about to get hit by what appeared to be a laser beam, shoved said student out of the way, taking the blast on her own. It landed her near some lunch (Some fries and a burger), as her body began to painfully merge with the grub, permanently altering her fur to its french fry state. Now seeing herself as a monster, she fled from the area, and hid in silence…

...Up until the student she saved thanked her. Her parents found out about the accident, and still cared for their daughter, and she states that even though she looks like a mascot for a fast food company, she will still run the bestest restaurant around. After graduating from culinary school with top marks, she scouts for a good town to open up shop... (Or to find the bestest interior decorator for the Happy Home Designer folks out there.)

You know what? Have a Frita.

Frita was born just your usual everyday sheep with normal fur, to a pair of cooking parents. Having grown up above their restaurant, Frita loved the sight and smells of various foods. She's always wanted to follow in her parent's footsteps, but fate would have bigger plans in store for her…

One day, during a field trip to a science lab, there was an accident, where an experiment started to go haywire. Frita, seeing one of the students about to get hit by what appeared to be a laser beam, shoved said student out of the way, taking the blast on her own. It landed her near some lunch (Some fries and a burger), as her body began to painfully merge with the grub, permanently altering her fur to its french fry state. Now seeing herself as a monster, she fled from the area, and hid in silence…

...Up until the student she saved thanked her. Her parents found out about the accident, and still cared for their daughter, and she states that even though she looks like a mascot for a fast food company, she will still run the bestest restaurant around. After graduating from culinary school with top marks, she scouts for a good town to open up shop... (Or to find the bestest interior decorator for the Happy Home Designer folks out there.)
Thank you so much. Now are there any other takers?

Last edited:
Tex

Tex is a cool musician from New York. He has the ultimate monochrome bachelor pad filled with his equipment. He moved to Solitude to get some inspiration for his next album. The ladies in town are fans of having a hip celebrity in town!

•Coco•
Coco was born on March 1st 1924 (That's just a random year) to a royal family of ordinary rabbits. The family crowded around in joy for their little princess but they had never seen such an abomination (I'm sorry, I couldn't think of a different word). In fear, Coco was sent into the poor streets to be taken care of by another family.
Coco lived with a small family although at school every name she was called built up and pushed her to the limit. One night She packed up her things and left forever.
Coco now wanders the world looking for someone who will love her for who she truly is but will never know her true past.

Hey I'm sorry, I don't even know what I was writing, I was just making it up as I went along :)

bump c: this is a great thread!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rolf​

Rolf started his journey in Hashley, a town in Wild World. He loved living there, but unfortunately was parted with his wife, bianca. Bianca was many, many towns away and they just sent letters to one another. Rolf decided to try and find Bianca, taking his journey to a town called Lincoln in city Folk. Rolf stayed there for a while, a she quite enjoyed his time there, a few friends coming over frequently and talking to him, eveyrbody messing around and having a generally fun time. alas, Bianca was not found. He decided to finally move to Moonbear in New Leaf. He was reunited with Laila, a former villager in Hashley, who seemed to be the Mayor this time. He spent a year and a half there, growing friends with the mayor and other residents, seeing them come and leave but his friend Mitzi saying loyally too. Eventually, a plot beside his house was set up. It was his wife, Bianca! And the time is now, living beside one another lovingly forever <3

bump c: this is a great thread!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rolf​

Rolf started his journey in Hashley, a town in Wild World. He loved living there, but unfortunately was parted with his wife, bianca. Bianca was many, many towns away and they just sent letters to one another. Rolf decided to try and find Bianca, taking his journey to a town called Lincoln in city Folk. Rolf stayed there for a while, a she quite enjoyed his time there, a few friends coming over frequently and talking to him, eveyrbody messing around and having a generally fun time. alas, Bianca was not found. He decided to finally move to Moonbear in New Leaf. He was reunited with Laila, a former villager in Hashley, who seemed to be the Mayor this time. He spent a year and a half there, growing friends with the mayor and other residents, seeing them come and leave but his friend Mitzi saying loyally too. Eventually, a plot beside his house was set up. It was his wife, Bianca! And the time is now, living beside one another lovingly forever <3
Nice work. I put Rolf in one of my backstories as well.

There's been no posts since October 23rd. Come on, there's gotta be more people coming up with backstories for their villagers.

I don't know why but I find it weird giving them birth years considering that the only characters we know who have a set age are Crazy Redd (35), Blathers (mid-20's) and Celeste (10 years younger than Blathers). I would make up a backstory right now but I just can't think of one.

Shep:

Born on a ranch, Shep grew up knowing nothing except for farm. Eventually, his parents retired and left him the family farm. Each day he'd work on the farm with only his farmhand Static, a strong, young worker hired from the nearby village. On Sunday, Shep would go to town, buy a couple of turnips, sell some crops, and than head home.
But than one day, while walking through town, Shep saw someone new.
Walking through town was a bright orange cat with a small green leaf on her head.
It turned out this cat was Tangy.
After introducing himself, Tangy and Shep were instantly pals.
They talked, wrote letters, and even went to go see shows at the local theatre.

But due to Shep's old fashioned farm, he was currently losing a lot of ground to more modern farms.
Shep was forced to moved due to a lack of profit. Unwilling to be without him, Tangy decided to go along with Shep.
Static snuck into the back of Shep's truck before he left, because he had lost his job working for Shep.

Along the way, Shep found an old friend of his, Goldie, and she came along too.
The four of them all moved to a small town named Sharpton.

After years of living peacefully, the mayor of the town, Tortimer, decided to retire.
Tortimer stopped funding the Reset Surveillance Center to fund his own retirement.

Shortly after, I took office, and I became great pals with Shep, Tangy, and the whole bunch.

Good night, and in case I don't see you, good morning, good afternoon, and good night again.

I might as well do a story for a couple of my dream residents!

Phoebe - Born to a very conservative family, Phoebe always felt her life was stifled. Her parents hated her wild demeanor, and tried very hard to raise her to be a "proper lady," and put her through strict schedules of classes and school work. Eventually, they signed her up for university. Phoebe had mediocre grades for the first year, but she was loving college life. She suddenly found herself out from under her parents' thumb, and enjoyed her newfound freedom by going out to parties and dyeing her feathers. When her parents found out about her new wild party life, they had a huge falling out. In the end, Phoebe told her parents that she would stop going to parties and promised to focus on her grades. However, when she went back to school, she took the money she was sent for her second year tuition, dropped out, and hit the road. She couch surfed and worked part time jobs, and eventually met some friends who she wound up forming a band with. She and her new bandmates went around performing small gigs at coffee houses and small bars, where they eventually caught the eye of Gracie, who offered them a huge sponsorship in return for being the cover models for her new Rock 'n' Roll line. This partnership was very successful, and earned the band a lot of money, but when Gracie moved on to her next fashion line the band started to drift apart. They wound up becoming known as a "five hit wonder," and Phoebe settled down living off the nest egg she earned from her band days and some part time and seasonal help in local stores.

Etoile - Etoile always dreamed of getting into the fashion business, and eventually found herself working as a model for many pastel aesthetic fashion brands in her younger days. She wound up getting hired by the Sanrio company, and worked to advertise their brand for many years. She became an icon for lolita style fashion. At age thirty three, she retired from modeling and started traveling the world.

This is the best thread i ever see in this forum. You're great for doing this.

Back