• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop Village portrait Shop [CLOSED]

2wmdlyt.jpg

just want her face to look similar, but however you wanna do is fine, your art is a d o r a b l e :D

yes basically draw with pink pig tails :D

oh i thought the examples were in the front; SORRY misunderstood

either way I'm sure it's awesome<3 <3

i have changed the theme of my shop since my program is not working! read rthe changes plz.

Last edited:
When I can get on my main town and take a screenshot of my character I'll definitely ask for a drawing!
By the way can you draw males? Since my mayor is a male but if you can't then I'll do my other character o:

When I can get on my main town and take a screenshot of my character I'll definitely ask for a drawing!
By the way can you draw males? Since my mayor is a male but if you can't then I'll do my other character o:

did u read the new rules?
n of course i can draw boys

did u read the new rules?
n of course i can draw boys

I saw them but can I ask one more question
If you ask for a villager to be in the drawing does it cost 15 per each villager or is it just 15 in total? I just wanna know cause I may ask for some villagers

I saw them but can I ask one more question
If you ask for a villager to be in the drawing does it cost 15 per each villager or is it just 15 in total? I just wanna know cause I may ask for some villagers

oh god no lol 15 in total i would not do 15 each haha

Could you maybe pop me on the waiting list? Thank you! ^~^

of course there are a few who have not gotten back to me on my new rules so i can get started on ur order if u want just let me know what it is u want.

- - - Post Merge - - -

chibi, and how much would it cost to have my 10 villagers with my mayor colored in TBT? ^^

Back