• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Village portrait Shop [CLOSED]

2wmdlyt.jpg

just want her face to look similar, but however you wanna do is fine, your art is a d o r a b l e :D

yes basically draw with pink pig tails :D

oh i thought the examples were in the front; SORRY misunderstood

either way I'm sure it's awesome<3 <3

i have changed the theme of my shop since my program is not working! read rthe changes plz.

Last edited:
When I can get on my main town and take a screenshot of my character I'll definitely ask for a drawing!
By the way can you draw males? Since my mayor is a male but if you can't then I'll do my other character o:

When I can get on my main town and take a screenshot of my character I'll definitely ask for a drawing!
By the way can you draw males? Since my mayor is a male but if you can't then I'll do my other character o:

did u read the new rules?
n of course i can draw boys

did u read the new rules?
n of course i can draw boys

I saw them but can I ask one more question
If you ask for a villager to be in the drawing does it cost 15 per each villager or is it just 15 in total? I just wanna know cause I may ask for some villagers

I saw them but can I ask one more question
If you ask for a villager to be in the drawing does it cost 15 per each villager or is it just 15 in total? I just wanna know cause I may ask for some villagers

oh god no lol 15 in total i would not do 15 each haha

Could you maybe pop me on the waiting list? Thank you! ^~^

of course there are a few who have not gotten back to me on my new rules so i can get started on ur order if u want just let me know what it is u want.

- - - Post Merge - - -

chibi, and how much would it cost to have my 10 villagers with my mayor colored in TBT? ^^

Back