• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop victoriae350's store: extra DIYS, posters, hybrids, art, crafting, etc.

Can I get the hyacinth wreath, 5 blue pansies, and 2 purple pansies? I can pay in bells, how much would that be total?

Hi! Can I please buy your Mom's pink knapsack and Mom's animal apron (2NMT total)?

Hi! Could I please get Mom's Apron (animals) and mom knapsack (pink)?

Hi! Could we possibly trade Mom's Knapsack items? I have the "Forest Print" one (with the colorful trees).

I'm at work right now though, so I won't be available until 10:30pm pst, but I'll be available all day tomorrow.

Can I get the hyacinth wreath, 5 blue pansies, and 2 purple pansies? I can pay in bells, how much would that be total?

Sorry for the late response! I'll tally up the cost and send a private message as soon as I am able! :)

Hi! Could I get the mom's animal apron for 1NMT? :)

Yes! Let me check my stock and I'll get back to you ASAP :)

Interested in Mom's Animal Apron for 1nmt! <3

Of course! Let me double-check my stock and I'll get back to you ASAP :)

Hi! Can I please buy your Mom's pink knapsack and Mom's animal apron (2NMT total)?

Let me check my stock! I'll send you a private message after! :)

Hi! Could I please get Mom's Apron (animals) and mom knapsack (pink)?

I'll check my stock and get back to you A.S.A.P!

Hi! Could we possibly trade Mom's Knapsack items? I have the "Forest Print" one (with the colorful trees).

I'm at work right now though, so I won't be available until 10:30pm pst, but I'll be available all day tomorrow.

Take your time! Send me a private message when you're available. Let me see which ones I have and I'll get back to you ASAP

Hello! Do you still have the mom pink snapsack? I’d trade for 1NMT :)
I also wanted some red roses if you can ^^

Hello is the pink knapsack still available?
I can pay 5nmt if it is

could i get some yellow mums?

For sure! I'll send you a private message!

Hello! Do you still have the mom pink snapsack? I’d trade for 1NMT :)
I also wanted some red roses if you can ^^

Can do! I'll send you a private message!

Hello is the pink knapsack still available?
I can pay 5nmt if it is

I'll send you a private message :)
Post automatically merged:

All special event DIYS are now 1 NMT. Added some DIYS and made changes to the Saharah section!

Last edited:
Hi I'd love 1 mom's quilted/multicolor knapsack for 1 nmt please! I have to go to work right now but if possible, I'd love to do a trade later today if you could kindly hold it for me!

Can I buy your last purple pansy for IGB please?

Of course! Let me DM you! :)

Hi I'd love 1 mom's quilted/multicolor knapsack for 1 nmt please! I have to go to work right now but if possible, I'd love to do a trade later today if you could kindly hold it for me!

Sure! Let me DM you!

Can I have a audie poster and 3 black roses and 2 purple roses please

Yes! I'll DM you~

Can I please get a pink mom knapsack for 1 NMT?

Yes! I'll DM you!

Back