• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop victoriae350's store: extra DIYS, posters, hybrids, art, crafting, etc.

Can I get the hyacinth wreath, 5 blue pansies, and 2 purple pansies? I can pay in bells, how much would that be total?

Hi! Can I please buy your Mom's pink knapsack and Mom's animal apron (2NMT total)?

Hi! Could I please get Mom's Apron (animals) and mom knapsack (pink)?

Hi! Could we possibly trade Mom's Knapsack items? I have the "Forest Print" one (with the colorful trees).

I'm at work right now though, so I won't be available until 10:30pm pst, but I'll be available all day tomorrow.

Can I get the hyacinth wreath, 5 blue pansies, and 2 purple pansies? I can pay in bells, how much would that be total?

Sorry for the late response! I'll tally up the cost and send a private message as soon as I am able! :)

Hi! Could I get the mom's animal apron for 1NMT? :)

Yes! Let me check my stock and I'll get back to you ASAP :)

Interested in Mom's Animal Apron for 1nmt! <3

Of course! Let me double-check my stock and I'll get back to you ASAP :)

Hi! Can I please buy your Mom's pink knapsack and Mom's animal apron (2NMT total)?

Let me check my stock! I'll send you a private message after! :)

Hi! Could I please get Mom's Apron (animals) and mom knapsack (pink)?

I'll check my stock and get back to you A.S.A.P!

Hi! Could we possibly trade Mom's Knapsack items? I have the "Forest Print" one (with the colorful trees).

I'm at work right now though, so I won't be available until 10:30pm pst, but I'll be available all day tomorrow.

Take your time! Send me a private message when you're available. Let me see which ones I have and I'll get back to you ASAP

Hello! Do you still have the mom pink snapsack? I’d trade for 1NMT :)
I also wanted some red roses if you can ^^

Hello is the pink knapsack still available?
I can pay 5nmt if it is

could i get some yellow mums?

For sure! I'll send you a private message!

Hello! Do you still have the mom pink snapsack? I’d trade for 1NMT :)
I also wanted some red roses if you can ^^

Can do! I'll send you a private message!

Hello is the pink knapsack still available?
I can pay 5nmt if it is

I'll send you a private message :)
Post automatically merged:

All special event DIYS are now 1 NMT. Added some DIYS and made changes to the Saharah section!

Last edited:
Hi I'd love 1 mom's quilted/multicolor knapsack for 1 nmt please! I have to go to work right now but if possible, I'd love to do a trade later today if you could kindly hold it for me!

Can I buy your last purple pansy for IGB please?

Of course! Let me DM you! :)

Hi I'd love 1 mom's quilted/multicolor knapsack for 1 nmt please! I have to go to work right now but if possible, I'd love to do a trade later today if you could kindly hold it for me!

Sure! Let me DM you!

Can I have a audie poster and 3 black roses and 2 purple roses please

Yes! I'll DM you~

Can I please get a pink mom knapsack for 1 NMT?

Yes! I'll DM you!

Back