• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Vic the Bull

RStarPT

Animal Crosser
Bells
I'm just gonna say it. I happen to like Vic the Bull. I like his Viking look and attire. I like that he has such a strong, tough appearance but can be nice and warm when you get to know him. So I guess I'll ask, does anyone else feel the same way? If it's another character, then who is it?

Vic looks cool. I like most of the bulls, actually. The only one I think I'd dislike is Rodeo, and that's because he's lazy. I think Lazy works better with the cuter designs.

Eh? I prefer other Crankies with the same aesthetic. Like Lobo. Looks scary, but isn't.

Last edited:
Yeah, he actually does look pretty good :) I'd have to say the same about Pudge...a lot of people don't seem to like him, but I think he's a really cute villager! He's one of my favorites. :)

Does Hopper count? He was in my original village on the Gamecube, and I think he's why I like cranky villagers so much.
He isn't scary looking exactly, but he definitely isn't everyone's cute aesthetic.

Lol. I knew that, but your original question was - is there a strong, tough Villager that has won you over ... and being a dumpy penguin, I don't know if he could be described as strong or tough. :)

Tough ... for a while I had Biff and Rocco both in my town, and I imagined them as a hilarious duo, though I can't recall how much they really spoke with one another.

If we're just talking about any Villager that won us over though, I thought I was going to hate Elise, but I was actually a little sad when she moved out - she was my first Villager to move out in NL.

Ohh, hehe. Well, sure he counts. If it's anyone else, Cranky or otherwise, you're free to talk about them.

Haha. Well I don't want to take you too far off topic.
I've never had Vic as a Villager, but I'm sure he'd grow on me - though he isn't someone I'd seek out, which I think was part of the point you were trying to make.
However, I could have a whole town of smug, snooty, normal and cranky Villagers and be happy. I've forced my dreamy list to be more diverse, so that I can see how all the personalities play together. (;

Vic was in my first town on the copy I had last year but no longer have. He was awesome.
Him, Bianca, Maelle, Vesta and I think Phil were my first Animal Crossing neighbors ever.

Last edited:
Back