(VERY LOUD AND ANGRY SHRIEKING) - a thread to vent on

I know how you feel. It was the same thing to me, with the same villager.

My beloved Punchy left, and Lucha moved in from my friend's void. He moved in a spot I was saving for another player, and I badly needed a lazy back. It took me 7 months till I could get a villager (sadly one I liked, but someone had to go) to move out. Lucha was my 10th and he would never move. I like him, sort of. He matches Stinky (also in my town) being the only two wrestler villagers. I imagine they alway fight over stupid crap lol.

If he grows on you ok, if not kick him out. I hope he didn't pick a terrible spot.
You always have the campsite reset trick~

Last edited:
Truffles just won't leave. It's been months. Every single one of my starters has moved or pinged to move. But no, she just won't leave. No matter how nice or mean I am to her, she just won't move.

Last edited:
Truffles just won't leave. It's been months. Every single one of my starters has moved or pinged to. But no, she just won't leave. No matter how nice or mean I am to her, she just won't move.
Is she the 10th villager, newest villager? That might be why.

Um...okay. Wow. I really can't.

Anyway, I know how it feels. I once had Poncho in my campsite. He looked really cute, I wanted to let him into my town. At that time though, I had 10 villagers, and I was pretty frustrated. I've gotten over it though, as shown by my use of capitalization. :rolleyes:

My biggest issue right now is that Sprinkle wants a bluegill and I'm catching everything but. How hard could it be to get the cheapest fish in the game?!

My biggest issue right now is that Sprinkle wants a bluegill and I'm catching everything but. How hard could it be to get the cheapest fish in the game?!

The moment you need something is the moment it becomes the rarest creature ever. I had trouble finding a sea bass the other day when Rene? wanted one. ><

I plot resetted Ozzie's house location and he didn't put his house even close to where I wanted ( after 4 hours ~). I finally gave up and let him stay in a place that didn't bother me and in the Southern part of my town ( no villager allowed in the North. That's a law in Tropico u_u)

- - - Post Merge - - -

The moment you need something is the moment it becomes the rarest creature ever. I had trouble finding a sea bass the other day when Rene? wanted one. ><
I agree 100%!!! But I learned with my mistakes and every time I caught a rare fish/bug I put it in the museum (upstairs) and when villagers asked for it I already had one. They just seem to ask you the hardest things: I got all of the apples from my town and sold them? Well, I'm sure one of my villagers will want one. It's late at night and one of your villagers wants a butterfly? Or it's raining and they want the insect x that doesn't show up when it's raining? xd

Redd never carries the final piece of art I need!
And whenever it is in the tent, IT'S FAKE.
(Venus De Milo btw)

This campsite thing happened to me with walker once. bill ( who I hated ) was in boxes and walker appeared in my campsite ( town full ) if he had just waited one more day I could have had him.

Not a vent but closest to a 'random comments' topic I can see, so:

Saw Apple sitting on the newly constructed log bench.

Cuteness maximum overload!

YESSSS I GOT MY PURPLE TULIP [SUB]so precious[/SUB]

@Zulehan, thats so cute! I love when villagers sit on benches, especially if they're sleeping!

Dear Flo, Drake, and Gladys,

Gimme ur pictures now, k thanks.

Your Master Mayor Story

Dear Flo, Drake, and Gladys,

Gimme ur pictures now, k thanks.

Your Master Mayor Story

I've yet to receive any villagers pictures. Heck, I even gave Kiki a blue marlin and a perfect apple yesterday. What more does she want?

Back