(VERY LOUD AND ANGRY SHRIEKING) - a thread to vent on

WHYYY

I FOUND MY PERFECT TOWN LAYOUT BUT I CHOSE THE WRONG FACE.
WHY.
WHYYY.

AND NOW I FOUND THE PERFECT LAYOUT... UPSIDE DOWN. DEAR GOD. RESETTING FRUSTRATIONS.

i will never get over the time i accidentally tted ankha out. youd think id learn my lesson and be careful but i accidentlaly lost annalisa yesterday T^T

I just lost Gabi. But I don't care because I wanted her to move out anyways because she had a bad spot. 0:) Months of tt'ing forward and back finally paid off.... Now I have the worry of trying to villager reset for the campsite and a villager that wants to move in :K

I let a villager move out three months ago, thinking I could grab someone cool from the campsite. Instead, the day after Canberra moved out, I hot Aurora via street pass. And she ruined one of my water garden areas.

Later, after a month of refusing to let anyone move, I finally allowed Eunice to move thinking I'd move in Doc from my cycling town. The next day I had Lobo crushing my bamboo garden from where I visited someone who has had 10 villagers forever but forgot to tell me he TTd to christmas, losing Lobo in the process. Ugh...

Now, I have told every villager NO to moving for another month. No, no, no! But then I let Apollo go. I thought I might have a chance at Doc again. I let someone adopt my Apollo, and I TTd to the next day to get ready to invite Doc. Somehow, I got Rolf. On top of my path... I did do a trade with someone, but it was on the same day Apollo was in boxes. Can you pick up someone new with someone in boxes??

My village refuses to let me go down to 9 villagers :(

Barold isn't wearing his tuxedo anymore ;-;
egawegwege it was Gracie and everything why did you take it offfff

So many villagers are wearing stupid white shirt design thingy and they think it's so cool =_= in BOTH of my towns. (I even changed the designs in Mable's and sent them few clothes already..) Marshal, Julian, Flo, Francine..... oh and Frobert convinced Stitches to change into ugly yellow tartan? shirt. He was wearing his original star shirt and it looked really good on him...now..so ugly.. UGHH xD And Erik is wearing some Pink stripe shirt... /sigh XD my villagers have no fashion sense. lol

Last edited:
So many villagers are wearing stupid white shirt design thingy and they think it's so cool =_= in BOTH of my towns. (I even changed the designs in Mable's and sent them few clothes already..) Marshal, Julian, Flo, Francine..... oh and Frobert convinced Stitches to change into ugly yellow tartan? shirt. He was wearing his original star shirt and it looked really good on him...now..so ugly.. UGHH xD And Erik is wearing some Pink stripe shirt... /sigh XD my villagers have no fashion sense. lol

Are there even any villagers with fashion sense? D: Julian, put your starry shirt back on. Please. You look daft in that leather jacket. And Zell, that standard starting duck thing from Able's is awful, what's wrong with you??

At least Phoebe put on something cute. That sweater looks good on her.

Back