Shop Venn's Art Shop ( ´ ♡ ` )

hey, are you still accepting people for the queue/for this in general? if so could i get one of my oc (apologies for the rude gesture lol)

Holy hell! *________* This technique and style is GORGEOUS ASF. ♡ You have such crisp and clean lines, and oh my god the hair texture is on point! Goodness gracious I just cannot with this perfection!! *squeals*

I would love to be considered, maybe you'd be interested in drawing my mayor Chai?

Thanks for considering, and please never stop drawing, these masterpieces are too beautiful. ☆☆

Sure! I'll be around for a few more hours to collect payment!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Such cute art! I'd love to offer 200 TBT for two of my kids? 1 | 2

So lovely *u* i'd be glad to!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey, are you still accepting people for the queue/for this in general? if so could i get one of my oc (apologies for the rude gesture lol)

Not rude at all! Of course :)

I would like to have one done and I'll pay with IGB. I was wondering if I could post a picture of my mayor later because I don't have access to the internet right now?

hey! would you consider drawing my oc ayel?
http://toyhou.se/1050255.ayel
100tbt

Certainly. Send the TBT when you can.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like to have one done and I'll pay with IGB. I was wondering if I could post a picture of my mayor later because I don't have access to the internet right now?

Unfortunately I only have narrow windows each week where I can accept IGB, and this one is about to end :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

These are now closed until Friday, when I will be able to accept payments again! ;u;

lovely art! wow, you're so talented ^^ i'll be sure to check in on friday!

Do you do OCs?
If so, I'd love to be added to the queue ^^

Last edited:
Hi! I requested for a commission a while back and I'm wondering why I didn't make it to the list. :(

Here's my post for reference:

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...%239825%3B-)&p=7373038&viewfull=1#post7373038

I'm ready to pay whenever you are. :) If you don't want to do mine, well, that's fine too. :)

Oh, no no! I had to cancel them for a little bit due to connection errors. They're mostly fixed now! I'm around all day today to collect payment!

- - - Post Merge - - -

awww thank you!! i can assume youre an HS fan then? :0
also one of my links broke, here's the updated link!

I was super into HS back in the day. I ran an art blog just for drawing Rosemary :'D

lmk when youre open again! i would love to order something from you <33

Hey, everyone! Sorry for the delay. I just got a new computer because my old one exploded (lol.)

I've moved all my files to the new one, so I'm back in business!

do you have a waitlist, or is that what the 'queue' in the first post is? ;v;

Back