• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Venn's Art Shop ( ´ ♡ ` )

Hey everyone!
I'll be able to accept IGB payments for the next few hours only! If you want a commission, now is the time!

Hi! I hope I can request one, not sure if you are still taking in requests!

Name:Simple
Reference:
7dHU5FG.png

Thanks for the consideration and will be offering 130 TBT! :)

Hi! I noticed you seem to have commissions open again. Would you consider doing one of my mayor for 100tbt?
image.jpg
(his t-shirt has the kanji 森 "mori" on it)

Thanks!

Hi! I hope I can request one, not sure if you are still taking in requests!

Name:Simple
Reference:
7dHU5FG.png

Thanks for the consideration and will be offering 130 TBT! :)

Oh, what a cute character! I'd be glad to take your commission, send the TBT!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I noticed you seem to have commissions open again. Would you consider doing one of my mayor for 100tbt?
View attachment 200877
(his t-shirt has the kanji 森 "mori" on it)

Thanks!

Of course, of course :p

Holy hell! *________* This technique and style is GORGEOUS ASF. ♡ You have such crisp and clean lines, and oh my god the hair texture is on point! Goodness gracious I just cannot with this perfection!! *squeals*

I would love to be considered, maybe you'd be interested in drawing my mayor Chai?

Thanks for considering, and please never stop drawing, these masterpieces are too beautiful. ☆☆

Back