Selling Variety of items: DIY cards, star fragments, golden slingshots, blossom wands etc. (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikarie

Good Vibes
Bells
Switch
3697-6871-7002
Feedback
100% (68) +
Hi and welcome! If you have interest in anything or questions do post and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can ^^

~Hotkeys~

MTO: Made to order. I will craft the item for you when you arrive, materials are sourced by myself.

~Payment~
  • IGB
  • NMT
  • Any DIY cards I do not own (priority: cherry-blossom series)
  • Black street lamps

~Selling~

• Mum crown
  • Straw umbrella hat
  • Log bench
  • Natural garden table
  • Wooden mini table
  • Birdhouse
  • Bunny day table
  • Cherry-blossom flooring
  • Steamer-basket set
  • Bunny day festive balloons
  • Orange wall
  • Pansy wreath
  • Bamboo noodle slide
  • Wooden-mosaic wall
  • Peach rug
  • Bunny day flooring x2
  • Bunny day lamp

• 2 Large star fragments
  • 3 Star fragments
  • 4 Aries fragments
  • 4 Boots
  • 3 Empty cans
  • 5 Old tire
  • 1 Stack of bamboo shoots
  • 1 Stack of sky eggs
  • 1 Stack of leaf eggs
  • 1 Stack of wood eggs
  • 2 Stacks of Softwood
  • 2 Stacks of Hardwood
  • 2 Stacks of Wood
  • 2 Stacks of Bamboo pieces
  • 2 Stacks of Young spring bamboo
  • 2 Stacks of Clay
  • 2 Stacks of Iron nuggets
  • 2 Stacks of Stone

• Orchid mantis model x1
  • Koi model x1
  • Cherry-blossom wand (MTO, ×4)
  • Cherry-blossom pochette (MTO, x2)
  • Cherry-blossom umbrella (MTO, x2)
  • Golden Slingshot (MTO, x2)
  • Garden lantern (black) x2
  • ACNH Nintendo switch x1
  • Pinball Machine (White) x1

These are meant to be sold as a set, meaning you get all the items listed in their respective sets. Apologies but I won't accept selling them as individual items at this time.

IMG_20200403_164205.jpg

Set 1: Bunny day

Please note: I think this is most of the bunny day set, the only one I'm aware of that isnt included is the arch.

Contains the following (all bunny day items: stool x2, table, wardrobe, vanity, bed, lamp, merry balloons, festive balloons, wall clock, glowy garland x4, wall, flooring, rug.

IMG_20200403_164542.jpg

Set 2: Zen SOLD

Contains the following:
screen wall, rush tatami, zen cushion x4, traditional tea set, kotatsu, imperial partition, paper lantern, futon, retro stereo.

IMG_20200404_215458.jpg

Set 3: Potted Garden

Sorry for the dark picture, its night time as I'm making this ^^;

Contains the following: birdbath, wooden bucket, recycled boots, garden gnome, log bench x2, log dining table, Cyprus plant x2 (different colours), fan palm, anthurium plant, succulent plant, floating-biotrope planter

IMG_20200405_201310.jpg

Set 4: Cutesy Bedroom

At the moment I'm more judging to see if there is any interest and not 100% sure to sell. If theres some pretty sweet offers though I might cave haha.

Contains the following(written in two parts because theres so much): Sturdy sewing box, wooden wardrobe (pink), orange wall-mounted clock, nail-art set (pink?), house slippers (mint), cat grass (pink), mama bear (white), dreamy dress (pink), peach rug, sewing project (pink), wooden-block chest (pastel), wooden-block bookshelf (pastel) x2.

Mini DIY workbench (pink), wooden table mirror (pink?), mobile (pastel?), wooden-block stereo (pastel), tissue box, wooden mini table (pink, custom cloth), wooden simple bed (pink, custom cloth), rock guitar (white), amp (pink), deer decoration (white), cinnamoroll poster, my melody poster, kiki & lala poster, pink quilt wall, birch flooring.

Phew! That was long-winded. Should you buy from me I would greatly appreciate feedback on my profile. Send reasonable offers that match the value of the items please, thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon~

Last edited:
I'm interested in buying the zen set for IGB! Does it not come with the flooring? I didn't see it listed in your item list ^^"

Can I buy the zen set?

I have:
. Bamboo-shoot lamp
. Bamboo noodle slide
. Iron frame
. Wooden bucket
. Stone wall
. Pot
. Wooden-mosiac wall
. Racoon figurine
. Log garden lounge
. Bunny Day (BD) table
. BD merry balloons
. BD crown
. BD bag
. BD rug
. BF festive balloons
. BD glow garland

If none of these appeal to you, I can do IGB or NMT

EDIT: Can also get you hyacinth and pansy starter seeds :D

hi! what would you be willing to accept for your Large Star fragment?
I'm pretty relaxed about prices but someone has offered 5 NMT so I'll be taking that one sorry

Hi, 5 NMTs for the large star fragment?
That sounds great! I'll pm a Dodo code shortly

I'm interested in buying the zen set for IGB! Does it not come with the flooring? I didn't see it listed in your item list ^^"
Oh sorry! The rush tatami is the flooring, I should've made that more clear ^^; how much are you willing to offer?

Can I buy the zen set?

I have:
. Bamboo-shoot lamp
. Bamboo noodle slide
. Iron frame
. Wooden bucket
. Stone wall
. Pot
. Wooden-mosiac wall
. Racoon figurine
. Log garden lounge
. Bunny Day (BD) table
. BD merry balloons
. BD crown
. BD bag
. BD rug
. BF festive balloons
. BD glow garland

If none of these appeal to you, I can do IGB or NMT

EDIT: Can also get you hyacinth and pansy starter seeds :D
Hi! Sorry I think I didnt write the seeds part well, I meant that I own hyacinth, tulip and pansy seeds already ^^; Oh and I also own the recipes listed as well. Feel free to send other offers though!

I'm pretty relaxed about prices but someone has offered 5 NMT so I'll be taking that one sorry

That sounds great! I'll pm a Dodo code shortly

Oh sorry! The rush tatami is the flooring, I should've made that more clear ^^; how much are you willing to offer?

Hi! Sorry I think I didnt write the seeds part well, I meant that I own hyacinth, tulip and pansy seeds already ^^; Oh and I also own the recipes listed as well. Feel free to send other offers though!

Then could I tempt you with some red, white, and orange windflower starter seeds?

400k? Let me know if that's too low please!
Oh I'm happy with that price! I also already have the recipe for pile of zen cushions, so if you'd like me to craft that (it will use 3 of the 4 cushions) do let me know~ Oh and my nooks cranny also has low screens to buy if you want to whizz there too

Could I trade a Bunny Day Fence DIY for the Cherry Blossom Flooring DIY?
I'm afraid I already have the fence recipe sorry!

Then could I tempt you with some red, white, and orange windflower starter seeds?
I'm afraid I'm gonna be taking someone else's offer sorry! If theres anything else I can offer for those seeds though I'm all ears <3

I'd like
  • Orchid mantis model x1
  • Koi model x1
How many IGB?

I also have a bunny day fence and wall clock

I'd like
  • Orchid mantis model x1
  • Koi model x1
How many IGB?

I also have a bunny day fence and wall clock

I'm actually not quite sure myself on what to place their value as, so offer however much you feel is appropriate for them! Oh I also already own those recipes too ^^;

I'm actually not quite sure myself on what to place their value as, so offer however much you feel is appropriate for them! Oh I also already own those recipes too ^^;

Would you do 20k for both of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back