Valentine's Flower Week starts now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is so adorable, thank u sm mods (until nothing pink spawns for me then i kill u)!!! v aesthetic! leif would b happy

- - - Post Merge - - -

and admins lol : )

I bought some roses and fertilizer to breed too! Though turns out I did the lineup wrong now. :eek:

Shamrock boosts your luck to get a hybrid by 50%!! Buy them while you can!

for nearly 2 years i havebeen willing to die for pink hybrid collectables,,, 2019 really is my year

When staff announces flower week but the only new hybrids are pink:

QpnBp7G.jpg

I bought some roses and fertilizer to breed too! Though turns out I did the lineup wrong now. :eek:

You could try and trade with others who have the right time stamps to make your lineup work? Wish I could help you, but I have all mine displayed already..

Eee, which one do I go for thou? I have a cosmo, so, lily? I don't knoooooow.

Also do shamrocks really do that or was the OP selling shamrocks and wanted to sell more?

Last edited:
Eee, which one do I go for thou? I have a cosmo, so, lily? I don't knoooooow.

Also do shamrocks really do that or was the OP selling shamrocks and wanted to sell more?

I don't see anything about shamrocks doing that, so I assume they are wrong. I'm not sure about their motives though.

Ah darn, but I figured.

I can't wait to see if I grow a flower or not, and for the upcoming events. I've never participated in the Valentines Day stuff, and this will be my first participating fair thingy.

alright, decided to actually go ahead and make my display a bit more optimal

small shame that I can't have the fertilizer take up a spot for the roses without mass purchasing or w/e, but ehhhh. it'd only add +2 to the current 6 rolls on tulips anyways, so not super worth it for the amount of effort it'd take imo

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, will Jacob's Ladders ever be a collectable?

I dread the day this happens, for varying reasons

Why's that?

first being my hopes they just *don't* keep that mistranslation with the collectible name (one of the very few things with the series I'll just flat-out say is inexcusably bad), yet feeling almost certain they will

the other being it being like the only thing I could think of that I'd actually want a full set of 12 for casual display purposes, combined with what I can already predict for its scarcity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back