Valentine's Flower Week starts now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually jokes, pink tulips are nicer

Also if you need fertiliser money the ACNL hybrid photo challenge gives (almost) enough TBT for it

This is the first time I have participated in Flower Week so I?m excited! :D Hopefully, this lineup will do the trick! :)

Last edited:
My first flower week too! Hoping for at least 1 pink rose.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did I do it wrong lol

My first flower week too! Hoping for at least 1 pink rose.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did I do it wrong lol

It’s fine if you crossed them diagonally. But like they said, the odds of getting a hybrid is low, even when you follow the rules.

if i put a white feather and red feather next to each other does it spawn a pink feather

Just to confirm since a couple people have asked, there wasn't any hybrid breeding for the 'first' day at 11PM Eastern two hours ago given how small of a window there was after the event beginning. The first breeding will occur at 11PM Eastern on Sunday night!

oooh this sounds amazing!
now to figure out my line up tho aaah
fingers crossed ill get a hybrid c:

Yay... I think I might have been MIA during the other flower weeks so I'm definitely doing this! The banner gets more and more adorable with the time of day... love the rainbow

I wonder what collectible layout I can make with these, hmmm.
Thanks for putting this together as always. :)

Last edited:
I'll just have to say that Vladimir in the banner looks really proud of that pink tulip.

How exciting! This is my first event here :) Hope I can breed a few pink hybrids! *fingers crossed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back