Pink Hybrid Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (144) +
If anybody is still playing Pok?mon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon, I would like to buy Mew through the old 3DS games. I wonder if anybody has any extra Mews. You also get to decide on the price. I could even trade my green balloon for it.

We may have to add Friend Codes through 3DSs again, but I’m going to stick with Pok?mon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon until Pok?mon HOME is released.

EDIT: My Friend Code to use is 1435-8898-8484.

Last edited:
I have a lot of Pokemon on Omega Ruby so I may be able to help out! Is there a specific event Mew you're looking for? (If I have one it's prob the one I have lol)

Also I can trade it up to UM through Pokemom Box right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I haven't used Pokemon Box yet so I may have to set that up in order to trade it up to Ultra Moon.

Also I can trade it up to UM through Pokemom Box right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I haven't used Pokemon Box yet so I may have to set that up in order to trade it up to Ultra Moon.

You mean Pok?mon Bank? Or is there really something called Pok?mon Box?

Last edited:
That's what I meant lol. I was prob thinking of the Gamecube Pokemin Box game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I do happen to have an event Mew on Omega Ruby!

That’s good. Wanna trade now? If so, would you like TBT Bells for it? Or would you trade it for the green balloon that couldn’t appreciate apples?

That’s good. Wanna trade now? If so, would you like TBT Bells for it? Or would you trade it for the green balloon that couldn’t appreciate apples?

If it's really okay with you I would honestly love a green balloon in return, I would forever be in your debt :,> (I may even be willing to make u a free avi/sig!!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got it sent to Ultra Moon so I'll go ahead and add your FC in a few minutes ^^

If it's really okay with you I would honestly love a green balloon in return, I would forever be in your debt :,> (I may even be willing to make u a free avi/sig!!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got it sent to Ultra Moon so I'll go ahead and add your FC in a few minutes ^^

Let’s start with the balloon first. After that, we’ll trade Pok?mon with the old FC I posted. What message would you like on that balloon?

Let’s start with the balloon first. After that, we’ll trade Pok?mon with the old FC I posted. What message would you like on that balloon?

Anything would be fine, maybe put a cute message on there ;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much my sweet friendo ;v;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just let me know when you're available to trade, I'm online now and my player name is Kat.

Thanks for the trade! Take good care of the green balloon. VM me when you have a name for the balloon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back