• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(USA/CA) Looking for my Dreamies

Canadian here! I’m currently unpacking from a move so I don’t currently have access to my amiibo cards but would you mind putting lottie, labelle, niko, sherb, and Franklin on hold? I believe I have a few of the cards your looking for, though. I can dm you when I’m all settled if that sounds ok!

I can offer 030, 043, 046, 062, 065, 095, 222, 282, and 329 for the 5 I listed above, sound good?

Last edited:
I have a bunch of your ISO cards if you still have 419 Wisp available - how many cards would you want for that one? Thanks!

Do you still have Marina? I have several of your ISO I would trade for her
Which ISOs do you have? I do still have her. I've been holding her for WA RV cards. But, I'll consider any offer.
Post automatically merged:

I have a bunch of your ISO cards if you still have 419 Wisp available - how many cards would you want for that one? Thanks!
It really just depends on the card's value more so than numbers. I've been holding him for a WA RV trade. What do you have?

Back