• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading my extra Animal Crossing cards~

Giddy

An interesting fellow
Bells
Switch
1311-3752-4435
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Feedback
100% (343) +
Heya~

A small update since haven't really been buying any packs. (I don't wwant to be left with all the SPs)

Before I start, I am from the UK.
And I do not mind trading for any EU/NA/Japanese card for ones I have. I honestly don't mind.
I do have some NA if people are interested in just those, though they're in my collection. Lemmie know which cards you're looking for, and I'll see if I have any as NA.

I have a spreadsheet of what I need, ones highlighted orange are ones I already have. Blue will be ones that are being traded to me and I'm still waiting to get them via post.
Once we decide on what to trade, and fine with the location; I'll PM evidence of the card with the envolope with your address on, and will video myself posting it and show a receipt. Whichever I get. As sometimes, they just take it and post it instead of me doing it.

My Amiibo List

Cards I have:

Aug 1.jpg

Aug 2.jpg

rsz_p1012924.jpg

Last edited:
I can trade you the following from your list (pic attached):
123 Fuchsia
133 Savannah
171 Benedict
228 Bubbles
252 Merry
273 Moe
422 Wardell
438 Petri

I'd really like to get 168 Nan (Chevre is on my island and I want to complete the pair 😄) and 363 Celia (very nostalgic, she was my bff in New Leaf).

Others I don't have (you could give me whichever you decide at random, I don't have a preference):
010 Pascal
028 Jambette
056 Bangle
072 Lionel
103 Kicks
108 Tommy
120 Ozzie
124 Harry
136 Egbert
152 Wendy
210 Cyrus
309 Resetti
371 Sally
424 Isabelle
439 Cephalobot
445 Frett
any of the WA cards

I'm new here, just lurking around trying to get rid of my fat stack of doubles (and triples 😭), so I'd be real happy if you decided to trade with me! I'm located in Europe.

Attachments

• Cards-for-trade.jpg
    Cards-for-trade.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
OMG YOU GUYS I am severaly sorry, I didn't get any notifcations, that was probs my fault, I am so sorry
But good news for you both
Are you looking to trade for EU only?
I am not~ Iam find with any as long as they're genuine. I already have a mix match of EU/NA/JPN cards, so any is fine with me.
So if you have any that aren't EU, let me know as long as you're okay with my cards. I can't remember exactly what cards I have that are NA though. If you were only looking for NA I would have to check.
I can trade you the following from your list (pic attached):
123 Fuchsia
133 Savannah
171 Benedict
228 Bubbles
252 Merry
273 Moe
422 Wardell
438 Petri

I'd really like to get 168 Nan (Chevre is on my island and I want to complete the pair 😄) and 363 Celia (very nostalgic, she was my bff in New Leaf).

Others I don't have (you could give me whichever you decide at random, I don't have a preference):
010 Pascal
028 Jambette
056 Bangle
072 Lionel
103 Kicks
108 Tommy
120 Ozzie
124 Harry
136 Egbert
152 Wendy
210 Cyrus
309 Resetti
371 Sally
424 Isabelle
439 Cephalobot
445 Frett
any of the WA cards

I'm new here, just lurking around trying to get rid of my fat stack of doubles (and triples 😭), so I'd be real happy if you decided to trade with me! I'm located in Europe.
If you are still looking for them, I do still have Nan and Celia~

I may need to edit my post slightly at some point, just because I have some extra dubs. But if it's easier to talk via DM, don't hestiate to reach out.

no problem at all
i have 228, 260, (NA) i was wondering if you'd trade for your WA EU raddle?

no problem at all
i have 228, 260, (NA) i was wondering if you'd trade for your WA EU raddle?
I wouldn't mind that at all~! I'll take a quick pic of the card and send it via PM~

hi! are you only trading wa for wa or would you be willing to trade other cards for them? :)
Hiya,
I actually don't have any WA/RV cards to trade with at the moment. Unless youre seeing my older pictures?
If I did, I definitely let you know, and also, because I finally got my last WA for the collection, I definitely be for trading rv card for other villagers etc if that makes sense.

Hiya,
I actually don't have any WA/RV cards to trade with at the moment. Unless youre seeing my older pictures?
If I did, I definitely let you know, and also, because I finally got my last WA for the collection, I definitely be for trading rv card for other villagers etc if that makes sense.
ohhh ok! yeah i think i was looking at past photos!

Back