• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway (US)Pokemon Red 3DS Download Code!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fav would have to be Meloetta, ever since Black/White. Its design is just so pretty, both formes, and idk why but I love the Sing+Dream Eater+Wake-up Slap combo xD

Oh heck yeah i'm so in on this! My favorite pokemon has to be Ditto since he can be any pokemon :cool:

This is really cool ! Thanks for doing this !
Also , my favourite pok?mon has to be Greninja !

That's a tough decision, but I'd say Lapras... or Celebi ^^
But Aipom, Shaymin and Infernape are also my favorites c:

Thank you for this giveaway !

Last call bump!

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait.... its past 12 am.... theres another day.... awkward

My favorite Pokemon is Torterra! I never had the patience to train any Pokemon to level 100 until I played Pokemon Pearl (bc I love gen IV aaa), so you could say Torterra's been my partner for a long time :'D

Thank you for this! Praying I win aaaa. c: (but best of luck to everyone else anyway!)

I just wanted to say Thanks for doing this cool giveaway! and don't enter me, i wouldn't have time to play anyhow.

for the record, i do want to mention that my favorite pokemon was always lemon Syllabub, it was a grass type.

My favourite pokemon has to be.....Dragalge or Litwick, as Sea Weedy Dragons are my favourite fish and I also wanted a pokemon based of one and I love litwick because their cute and I'm obsessed with candles...oh and the ghost and fire combo is one of my favourites too! :D
Thank you for the lovely giveaway, very generous gesture in you're part. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway! My favorite is Misdreavus, such a cutie. :')

Pachirisu has to be one of my favorite Pokemon just because he's near and dear to my heart. A friend used to love him a long time ago and I realized he was super cute and totally worth loving!

Hey, long time no see!
My favorite pokemon would probably be castform. Hes a weather pokemon and just looks really cute to me. Also he reminds me of pokemon diamond back in 2007 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back