Giveaway (US)Pokemon Red 3DS Download Code!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fav would have to be Meloetta, ever since Black/White. Its design is just so pretty, both formes, and idk why but I love the Sing+Dream Eater+Wake-up Slap combo xD

Oh heck yeah i'm so in on this! My favorite pokemon has to be Ditto since he can be any pokemon :cool:

This is really cool ! Thanks for doing this !
Also , my favourite pok?mon has to be Greninja !

That's a tough decision, but I'd say Lapras... or Celebi ^^
But Aipom, Shaymin and Infernape are also my favorites c:

Thank you for this giveaway !

Last call bump!

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait.... its past 12 am.... theres another day.... awkward

My favorite Pokemon is Torterra! I never had the patience to train any Pokemon to level 100 until I played Pokemon Pearl (bc I love gen IV aaa), so you could say Torterra's been my partner for a long time :'D

Thank you for this! Praying I win aaaa. c: (but best of luck to everyone else anyway!)

I just wanted to say Thanks for doing this cool giveaway! and don't enter me, i wouldn't have time to play anyhow.

for the record, i do want to mention that my favorite pokemon was always lemon Syllabub, it was a grass type.

My favourite pokemon has to be.....Dragalge or Litwick, as Sea Weedy Dragons are my favourite fish and I also wanted a pokemon based of one and I love litwick because their cute and I'm obsessed with candles...oh and the ghost and fire combo is one of my favourites too! :D
Thank you for the lovely giveaway, very generous gesture in you're part. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway! My favorite is Misdreavus, such a cutie. :')

Pachirisu has to be one of my favorite Pokemon just because he's near and dear to my heart. A friend used to love him a long time ago and I realized he was super cute and totally worth loving!

Hey, long time no see!
My favorite pokemon would probably be castform. Hes a weather pokemon and just looks really cute to me. Also he reminds me of pokemon diamond back in 2007 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back