• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

North America [US] Cloverly Cards Trade Station [Closed]

Hi there!
I have a few cards you're looking for:
125 Gwen (S2)
156 Gabi (S2)
167 Beau (S2)

The one's I'd be interested in trading for are:
045 Octavian (S1)
052 Poppy (S1)

Hello, I have 225 Ken, 266 Joey and 288 Curly. Would you trade these for 389 Bruce, 097 Willow, and 292 Baabara? Thank you very much.

Last edited:
Hello, I have 225 Ken, 266 Joey and 288 Curly. Would you trade these for 389 Bruce, 097 Willow, and 292 Baabara? Thank you very much.

I would gladly agree to this trade! C:
I still have your address from before, I can drop off your package in the mail tomorrow?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there!
I have a few cards you're looking for:
125 Gwen (S2)
156 Gabi (S2)
167 Beau (S2)

The one's I'd be interested in trading for are:
045 Octavian (S1)
052 Poppy (S1)

I'd love to swap my Poppy and Octavian for your Beau and Gwen? Please PM me your address/contact info if you'd like to seal the deal!

Last edited:
My Lucy, Tangy, Goldie | For your Butch, Bob, Flurry?

I can agree to that trade! Please PM me with your contact info/address so I can drop them off in the mail today yet. c:

Hi! Flurry and Cookie for Chester and Bubbles?

Hey~ I can also agree to this trade! Feel free to shoot me your contact info and address so I can hopefully get them shipped out today!

I can trade my 177 Flip and 125 Gwen for your 366 Ribbot and 123 Fuchsia~

I do have 123 Fuchsia and 366 Ribbot! I do still need 177 Flip, but I actually just got 125 Gwen in the mail today so I'm set with her. Do you have any others I might need to swap in?

I do have 123 Fuchsia and 366 Ribbot! I do still need 177 Flip, but I actually just got 125 Gwen in the mail today so I'm set with her. Do you have any others I might need to swap in?

Ah ok! I looked through my cards again and I do have Mac so I can send him instead of Gwen.

Ahaha, so I know we JUST did a trade. :p But I ended up deciding I'd like to collect bird cards, so:

Would you be willing to trade your Midge (065), Jay (175), and Jacques (370) for my Beardo (249), Curlos (271) and Tex (340)?

Ahaha, so I know we JUST did a trade. :p But I ended up deciding I'd like to collect bird cards, so:

Would you be willing to trade your Midge (065), Jay (175), and Jacques (370) for my Beardo (249), Curlos (271) and Tex (340)?

I have a bit to go yet before I complete my sets, I'm way more than happy to trade with you again! C:
I do need all three of those and I do have all three extras of the ones you're asking for! I just packaged it up for you and will drop it off in the box tomorrow (but won't go out until monday)!

I have a bit to go yet before I complete my sets, I'm way more than happy to trade with you again! C:
I do need all three of those and I do have all three extras of the ones you're asking for! I just packaged it up for you and will drop it off in the box tomorrow (but won't go out until monday)!

Awesome! Same on my end, I'll have them dropped off tomorrow and they'll get picked up Monday. :) Thank you! (Again, lmao.)

Back