North America [US] Cloverly Cards Trade Station [Closed]

My Norma and Rex for your Sylvana and Zucker?

Edit* I can also throw 193 Keaton in as an extra.

Last edited:
I can trade cards 6 Hornsby and 34 Boots for cards 283 Violet and 364 Zucker. Please PM me if you are interested. :)

I'm sorry I found another trade for my Buzz and found Carrie in another trade as well. I'm so sorry!

I'm sorry I found another trade for my Buzz and found Carrie in another trade as well. I'm so sorry!

Thanks for telling me!

Buzz for gonzo?

I can swing that! C: Please PM me your address?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have: 5, 15, 41. Would you like to trade for 9,14 and 19?

I'm sorry, I just accepted another trade with 15 Rex and 41 Norma. But if you want to swap out those two cards for a different two I might need I'd be game to trade still!

I can trade cards 6 Hornsby and 34 Boots for cards 283 Violet and 364 Zucker. Please PM me if you are interested. :)

Sorry I already traded out my 364 Zucker to someone else, is there another card of mine you might need to swap in?

Last edited:
Great! I already have your address. Do you need me to send mine to you again?
I'll have these mailed out Monday. :)

Yes please if you don't mind! That would be fantastically helpful. <3 I'll have yours out first thing monday too. C: Thank you for trading with me again!

Sort of an off-center trade, but I can trade you Tad for your Nan!

(I'd have asked for her the last time we traded, but my other trade for her fell through. 6_9)

Last edited:
Sort of an off-center trade, but I can trade you Tad for your Nan!

(I'd have asked for her the last time we traded, but my trade other for her fell through. 6_9)

Oh no, that sucks! Don't sweat it, I'm more than happy to trade my Nan for your Tad! Can you PM me your address again? I can have this out monday morning! C:

Woo hoo, I'm only a few cards away now until I've completed the series 4!

Series 4:
302 Brewster
334 Erik
355 Mira
359 Apple
390 O'Hare
391 Gayle

If you have any extras of these cards, these are what I'm looking for! <3

Last edited:
Update! I just got some more packs in the mail today, I just got 26 and 46! <3 Welcome Amiibo set for me is complete (pending for trades)!

I'm now only seeking cards from series 4, listed above. c: Check out all the new dupes I got for Welcome Amiibo set!

Back