North America [US] Cloverly Cards Trade Station [Closed]

Phew, things have finally slowed down IRL so now I can pick up some new trades again for anyone interested! C:

Hello, I have 224 Paula and 342 Bones. Would you trade those for 217 Jingle? Thank you.

Hello, I have 224 Paula and 342 Bones. Would you trade those for 217 Jingle? Thank you.

Ooolala I am down! I missed the opening for the post today, but I might just drop it off in the box anyway through the self check out. If not tonight I'll have your package in the mail by lunch tomorrow!

I still have your address so I'll just prep your package for tonight.

Last edited:
Great!! I will have yours in the mail first thing in the AM. Thanks again!!

Just got new packs of 2, 3, and 4! Tons of extra dupes. Sadly only 1 new one for me. TT u TT Not very helpful for finishing my series, but hey at least I can trade still.

Merry for Lucky?

You got it! I still have your pm with the address so I'll just package them up tonight.

My Tammy, Buck, Hamphrey, Vesta
For Tia, Lucky, Fuchsia?

Ooo I'd gladly accept that! I still have your pm with your address too!

I'll get both of these packages prepped and sent out first thing in the morning for you peeps. c: Congrats, you guys got my only two extra lucky!

You got it! I still have your pm with the address so I'll just package them up tonight.

I'll get both of these packages prepped and sent out first thing in the morning for you peeps. c: Congrats, you guys got my only two extra lucky!

:0 OMG I feel like I just won a lottery^^ thank you so much I will pack the card for you now.

Okay, cool I offered 4 since im asking for good cards.
please send me your address again

12/3/16 Update: Welcome Amiibo Cards have been added to my extra's list and my wanted list!

Back