• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

URGENT question, please help! (selling town)

Daub

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Bells
i'm finally going to create my "perfect" town, as i have a used copy i got off ebay so i have NO qualms about resetting, i already emptied the town of anything valuable to my "main" copy of the game.

my question is, i was able to sell my town to nook for a really good lump of bells, BUT

will i lose the bells nook paid me for the old town if i soft reset on the train to get new maps?

the maps rover showed me SUCK but it'd also suck to lose out on the bells :(

As long as you don't go past choosing a map. You can close the game and go through the process all over again till you fined a good map. It's just like plot resetting, you lose nothing if you don't save.

He'll ask you if you really want to sell, that's after you've picked a map. Like I said if you haven't picked a map, you can redo the process. Without losing anything.

thank you!! :) :) i'm so relieved, the bells would go a decent way to fixing the new town up

I felt the same way when I did it. Went through the process seven times before I told rover I'd found the map.

Back