ど
う
ぶ
つ
の
森
Feedback
100% (273) +
I restarted my town not too long ago and though I was able to get my Town Hall upgrade quickly I haven't had much luck with the train station (mostly since I haven't done many grades)

I need about 50 more visits in order to get the upgrade but I can't do a giveaway like I did last time since my bells are being saved for another giveaway I'm hosting. SO HERES THE DEAL! I need someone (or many someone's) who is willing to help me with my upgrade. I'll help you with yours if you don't have it too!
I can come over 10 times, you can come over 10 times, and we go back and forth so it's fair or something. I don't care if you need 99 visits, I'll do them, I have nothing to do and I'd like to take a break from arranging my items.

Preferably I'd like someone with a good wifi rating and my only rule is don't leave the train station area. I'll follow the same rule in your town. I won't steal or run over flowers, I have no reason to and I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't either.

This is a crazy thread but let's see how it works out.....

Last edited:
Hey there! If you like, I can do at least 10-15 in one go, you can just end session when you see me walked out of the station.
(I have done this for a few other users, and it worked well - you need to keep somesort of track though)
Won't be upgrading my station any time soon, so don't worry about it.
If you are interested let me know. Thanks ^^

I just need 3 more to get my upgrade. I can come to your town 3 times if you come to my town 3 times. :)

Hey there! If you like, I can do at least 10-15 in one go, you can just end session when you see me walked out of the station.
(I have done this for a few other users, and it worked well - you need to keep somesort of track though)
Won't be upgrading my station any time soon, so don't worry about it.
If you are interested let me know. Thanks ^^

Yassss I'm interested omfg yaasssss

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just need 3 more to get my upgrade. I can come to your town 3 times if you come to my town 3 times. :)

That sounds good to me ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Adding now

I could help you out, I still need to get the visitor badge. I've also not gotten the station upgrade so I could use some visitors myself.

I could help you out, I still need to get the visitor badge. I've also not gotten the station upgrade so I could use some visitors myself.

I can add you and we can visit each other! Haha
How you wanna do this tho? OwO

I can add you and we can visit each other! Haha
How you wanna do this tho? OwO

I'm thinking I could visit you first mutliple times, then you could visit me when you got the time. (How many times is up to you of course)

I'm thinking I could visit you first mutliple times, then you could visit me when you got the time. (How many times is up to you of course)

That sounds good to me :3
Lemme help Amy real quick then we can get on to more visits!

I can help you:)
My train station is already upgraded but just trying to get my Space Traveler/Goodwill Ambassador Badge which will take like 200+ visits but not trying to tell you to visit 200+ times..just do however many you want:)

Last edited:
Omgggg I would love to participate in this! I need about 50 more visits as welllllll to upgrade my ugly train station hehe.

I tried to make a thread like this with no luck ;.; id love to help you out in exchange to help each other ^^ I also reset my town. I can come as many times as needed if you're still needing help !

Omgggg I would love to participate in this! I need about 50 more visits as welllllll to upgrade my ugly train station hehe.

Posted in your thread!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I tried to make a thread like this with no luck ;.; id love to help you out in exchange to help each other ^^ I also reset my town. I can come as many times as needed if you're still needing help !

The catch is trying to catch people since time zones suuuuuuck Dx
But yes! I can help you too!

Back