• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Update v2.0 + HHP Discussion Thread

I don't know. My guess is to have all the shops on your island like Nook's Cranny and Able's Sister (which I just placed today)
Post automatically merged:

Oh.. which one?

Definitely not it, I have upgraded Nook's Cranny, Able Sisters, and I'm about to get the Cafe.

After you go speak to Kapp'n about wanting to go on a tour and he takes you to an island (Mine was an island that had bell trees) you can find Brewster wandering around. When you talk to him he asks "Who sent you" and later he gives you a "Gyroid fragment" and then he tells you "Give Blathers my best". After you done that return back to your island, go to the Museum and talk to Blathers, After that he will confirm that Brewster will be coming to the island, but he will need to close the Museum tomorrow and then it will be opened the day after, so then you'll be able to have the The Roost.

Lmao I just went to my first island looking for Ione and thought I found her. Turned out to be Mint 😭

2.0 singlehandedly bringing me back to the forums after months!
if you have an exhibit fully complete at the museum, talk to blathers again after he gives you the brewster quest for a nice surprise!

The thought bubble from blathers won’t pop up for Brewster. Any ideas why?

I’ve donated in every category

Last edited:
2.0 singlehandedly bringing me back to the forums after months!
if you have an exhibit fully complete at the museum, talk to blathers again after he gives you the brewster quest for a nice surprise!

Definitely not the case, since I do not have an exhibit fully completed. I've since found him.

I just saved and quit, and booted my save file back up because I forgot to bury my gyroid fragments and I got a letter from Harvey! Try doing that.

Nope, didn't work. I think it's because I'm technically still in 'tutorial mode' because I haven't unlocked KK Slider yet. I restarted my island for the new update and if I'd known everything like Harv's Island would be locked, I wouldn't have restarted. -_-

This feels weird to ask, but does anyone know if the new villagers can be found on mystery islands?

I have both my fossil and fish sections complete, but I can only buy the fossil poster. Anyone else able to only buy one?

Back