• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Update v2.0 + HHP Discussion Thread

Kappn's mystery tours are limited to one per day.

Kind of expected I guess, I honestly thought they were gonna be "free" to do but I guess it's just so you don't unload all your miles in like 5 minutes lmao

Does anyone know if the new villagers are available as well? I wanna make sure they're out before I do my big hunt for them lol.
Update that I've found: The amiibo cards are working so they are most likely in the game now.

They really dropped this update early huh, that is actually so sexy of them

I just can't play any of it because I'm still stuck in the tutorial! 😩

Me too. Ugh, it's the worst. I'm never restarting again but I'm going to grind to get out of this mode. I'm over it. Especially since I've done it like 15 times already. It feels more tedious now that I want out.

I know a couple of people have mentioned not seeing Harv's Island be any different, but I just went to it and that new area is unlocked for me, so you may have to do something to unlock it

For whatever reason I thought the café was gonna be available asap, but it turns out you gotta SEARCH for brewster lmao.

Blathers gives you Brewster's photo in the hopes you find him.
Apparently it's got something to do with gyroids, as expected, I actually got a gyroid from going to a kappn's mystery tour so I'll plant it on my island and we'll see how it goes.

I just went on my first Kapp'n's tour.. and WOW.

MONEY TREE ISLAND!!
1635991960980.png

Only 1,000 Bells, but still!!!

For whatever reason I thought the café was gonna be available asap, but it turns out you gotta SEARCH for brewster lmao.

Blathers gives you Brewster's photo in the hopes you find him.
Apparently it's got something to do with gyroids, as expected, I actually got a gyroid from going to a kappn's mystery tour so I'll plant it on my island and we'll see how it goes.
I love that you get Brewster’s photo . I put it up in my house with the other NPCs photos.

Back