• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Update v2.0 + HHP Discussion Thread

no idea yet! he only gave me the fossil one, like everyone else, but i'm not sure how to "buy" them either. idk if there's any other ones for other exhibits yet either
Okay perfect, just wanted to make sure my game wasn't glitched or something. Thanks!

well there goes my sleep schedule💔💔
Post automatically merged:

also does anyone have an estimate of how long it took for the update to download for them?
Mine just got finished and it took about 30 minutes. Not that great but considering I have average NC internet (read: bad) I'm definitely not complaining. My friend said their's is taking like 2 hours so honestly just depends on how good your internet is.

Are you able to buy multiple depending on the e******? Or only one kind?

I got the bug/fish/fossil posters. Not sure if must complete the collection but I’ve completed those 3 exhibits. I also have the option to buy those 3 posters from Blathers now and it doesn’t seem limited. I bought 1 fossil poster and the option to buy is still there.

Oh, I meant features for the update (cooking, ordinances, etc)
ordinance, talk to Isabelle. she should've have mentioned it.
cooking diy is from the nook mile section

Ive been dreamy hunting for any rabbit for the past two days and no luck. Update comes and bam!

D2722667-9832-4C9B-A175-D9AA1B5DAEBD.jpeg

ordinance, talk to Isabelle. she should've have mentioned it.
cooking diy is from the nook mile section
Neither one activated for me. Isabella only mentioned what to do if someone washed ashore on the island, when I started the game.

I’m simultaneously watching the YouTubers and it looks like the Nook Miles Items have so many variations / color variations too 😭

Back