• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Update v2.0 + HHP Discussion Thread

Weather in HHP
Some of the Time and Weather combinations give Fog!

I got morning rain in the Summer to give me fog in the most recent area that I designed.

I wonder if there are other hidden weather patterns.

Last edited:
Do the RV Shops actually swap out their stock? I've noticed mine have been the same since the update released Thursday night.

If they actually don't, most of them are pretty pointless, don't you think?
Maybe you found out already but several users have said that stock rotates weekly/every new Monday instead of daily

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but a cool little detail is that if you have a villager that has a home on your island and your archipelago, but is in the process of moving out of your island that day then you are unable to visit their archipelago house as it says they're too busy at home. Also my villager in question had a job on my archipelago cafe and was also switched out there too which is how I noticed in the first place. I love details like this.

Couple of interesting notes, one HHP related, one v2.0 related:
  • Wardell sends you a Large Paradise Rug in the mail the next day when you've done 10 houses
  • You get a Nook Inc. leotard sent to you in the mail after 3 group stretches
I had noticed various group stretching related items when I was going through the new items, so that makes sense that you'll gradually get more items the more stretches you do.

Yeah I was relived too because I was worried it was going to be locked away to only the Resident Reprehensive that could do it.
Post automatically merged:

Oh my god I just discovered this right now (Spolier):

You can now use the ABD to exchange Bells into Poki. But there is a limit. According to the game it says that the Daily limit for exchanging bells into Poki is 30,000 Poki and the daily limit for exchanging poki into bells is 15,000 Poki. So there is a limit to how much bells or poki you want to have.
I love how integrated the DLC is with the base game :)

Couple of interesting notes, one HHP related, one v2.0 related:
  • Wardell sends you a Large Paradise Rug in the mail the next day when you've done 10 houses
  • You get a Nook Inc. leotard sent to you in the mail after 3 group stretches
I had noticed various group stretching related items when I was going through the new items, so that makes sense that you'll gradually get more items the more stretches you do.
Oohh really cool!

Maybe you found out already but several users have said that stock rotates weekly/every new Monday instead of daily

Hm, could be. I'd probably not have found out since I haven't time travelled more than a day forward that one time to get my villager to move out sooner.

Being able to change your villagers houses now with the DLC is the best

Just changed Flips house so he fits my island theme better

Is it just the exterior, or can you do the interior as well?

C0FAAD87-88E8-4C1D-A780-D721709FB733.jpeg

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but Brewster has a gyroid painting in The Roost! I love the little details 😍

Spoiler regarding turnip/bamboo recipes that I figured out while TTing

Make sure you buy some turnips tomorrow! Daisy Mae will mail you a turnip/bamboo recipe as thanks on Monday!
Good to know! Btw I’ve noticed
there are to items that require turnips. Does anyone know if we could store turnips in them? That would be game changing lol

Last edited:
I have a couple of questions regarding HHP:

So far I've only finished two houses.

1) At what point can I use amiibo to invite villagers of my choosing?
2) When will I be able to use the partition on my island?
3) How can I do the cleaning/scrubbing thing?

i’m honestly just thrilled to see tortimer, i remember some people thought he was dead 😬

I have a couple of questions regarding HHP:

So far I've only finished two houses.

1) At what point can I use amiibo to invite villagers of my choosing?
2) When will I be able to use the partition on my island?
3) How can I do the cleaning/scrubbing thing?
1) After the 7th house
2) After the 8th house when you learn the partition wall DIY, which allows you to use it on your island
3) You unlock the ability during the 4th house, and learn more effects during the 12th house

Hey guys! I wonder if anyone can answer me this. What if I don't have time to finish decorating a house for a client in HHP and have to leave the game? Will it assume I've finished, or forget all my progress, or can I just go back the next day and continue where I left off? :)

Also... I love Gyroids :love:

How do I invite an Amiibo to do the HHP so that I can do their homes?
I know how to invite my villagers, but I’m wondering about Amiibos that I don’t have on my island but that I have the card for. I don’t really like any of the islanders that randomly show up.

But what if you were still building shops at Harvs island and the first one you built was Redd's shop and you meet him for the first time. Will it still work?
Well you'd need 3 star island for the shops and the museum automatically upgraded the next day after talking to Redd. So I'm not sure how that wohld work, but I doubt hardly anyone would get 3 star islands without talking to Redd.

Back