• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Update on my kids acnl Halloween costumes w/ pics

DaCoSim

#1 Filbert Fan!
Team 3
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Green Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
Splat Easter Egg
Green Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Invader
Pinky
Kirby Easter Egg
Flower Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Ok so I made all of my treat bag patterns, cut them out and glued them on. Will stitch them on Friday. Also made Gavin's balloon hat. image.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 145
Wow! They look really good! I cannot wait to see the finished products!

Woah!<3

Keep us updated! They're awesome<3

Very cute! What kind of material did you use on the totes? Felt? Or is it painted? (sorry, I work at a fabric/craft store, curiosity of making things get to me now).

Last edited:
Thx guys! The hat is styrafoam on a hobby lobby foam hat. The letters on the bags are sticky foam, and all the items are felt : )

I want to say that you seem like an awesome mom. Just the effort you're putting into this to make them neat costumes is great. You gotta tell us after the kids go trick-or-treating how people reacted to their costumes! :)

Something just exploded. I think it was my brain. My mind is blown. That's awesome!

Back