• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Unsure how to develop my town

Enz

Bells
3/4 of my map is perfect cherries. I have millions in the bank and almost have a complete mansion. I've been hesitant to build PWP or paths because I want to do it right. What should I do?

Have people visit your dream address and gather ideas to shape your town together with various PWP's, maybe benches, bells, illuminated stuff, street lights, it's up to you really! There's no right way to do it, it's your town so you can design it however you want. :) If you want ideas though, ask people to visit your town via Dream Address.

You don't need to worry about pwps too much, because most of them aren't permanent. Only the campsite, cafe, and police station are. All the rest can be taken down and moved if you're unhappy with them.

you should visit a bunch of other people's dream addresses to gather ideas, there are a lot of amazing towns out there.

(i dont manage to get dream visits completed very quickly, i like talking to all the different villagers that are new to me...)

you should visit a bunch of other people's dream addresses to gather ideas, there are a lot of amazing towns out there.

(i dont manage to get dream visits completed very quickly, i like talking to all the different villagers that are new to me...)

^ this is actually what I did and I would completely recommend doing this if you're looking for good ideas
I think there's a subreddit (reddit.com if you're unfamiliar with it, just google "reddit acnl dream address sharing" or something) for people posting their dream addresses that they want people to check out so you could get some ideas from there

I think just experiment! You can re-grow the trees if you need to and like Namstar said, most PWPs aren't permanent. And you can always pick-up the patterns! Maybe just focus on a small area for now (that's what I'm doing), and then when you're satisfied with that area, move on to another :>

That's what is great about this game - you can change your mind and redesign it however you see fit! :>

Back