• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia [UNOFFICIAL] Seven Deadly Sins Mafia

Get the **** out. I'm dead serious. That is not okay. As *****y as you are, I didn't expect that from you. I'm not just being overly sensitive, and I could care less if you're friends, but that is 100% unacceptable.

im gay you ****ing idiot

Get the **** out. I'm dead serious. That is not okay. As *****y as you are, I didn't expect that from you. I'm not just being overly sensitive, and I could care less if you're friends, but that is 100% unacceptable.

i'm lynching you because "could care less"

oh how I've missed mafia

the salt is already strong and we're only 10 minutes into the first night. c:

I said could care less because I could honest to god care less. Like I'm not wasting all my caring on you

Also, kettle, meet pot.

me and dylan are both sinners because were both gay therefore were both going to hell but you should kill dylan first because i hate him :lemon:

Back