• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia [UNOFFICIAL] Seven Deadly Sins Mafia

i pm'd beardo asking if they were scum and they didn't respond

- - - Post Merge - - -

scum kill beardo thanks

Who are the new players? Just awesomeness1230 SarasaKat (not a new player they are experienced) Crazy-gamer and doge666?

wheres abe i lov him
Being boring having a life. (Read: Skool)

Oright, I spent ages thinking about this game a couple of days back and, in a stellar epiphany, I figured out that there's actually a method you can use to hunt sins in this game.

The only real difference between town and sins is that the sins absolutely can't afford to get lynched. Town players don't lose upon getting lynched, their wincon just takes a hit.

Now, that being said, town players generally don't like getting lynched. But this super-heavy form of that is going to manifest in overly cautious or overly compensation-al behaviour, which is sweet. Like several of the players here so far already represent the mannerisms I'd associate with being a sin, but I'll leave that till day 1 assuming I'm not inevitably dead by that point. (Haha)

Just think about the way nick acted last game as SK. I mean, let's face it: sins are actually SKs. We're dealing with 7 SKs.

Oh yeah and sins are likely to not be that vocal since they also absolutely can't afford to get night killed. Now... Let the salt rain. :)

PS Justice and Beardo tomfoolery was an example of overcompensation on ones own beliefs, so look for that sort of stuff in relation to gameplay and you'll be golden. :cool:

Beardo hasn't played in a while either, right? I'm guessing she falls under that category to some extent.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Being boring having a life. (Read: Skool)

Oright, I spent ages thinking about this game a couple of days back and, in a stellar epiphany, I figured out that there's actually a method you can use to hunt sins in this game.

The only real difference between town and sins is that the sins absolutely can't afford to get lynched. Town players don't lose upon getting lynched, their wincon just takes a hit.

Now, that being said, town players generally don't like getting lynched. But this super-heavy form of that is going to manifest in overly cautious or overly compensation-al behaviour, which is sweet. Like several of the players here so far already represent the mannerisms I'd associate with being a sin, but I'll leave that till day 1 assuming I'm not inevitably dead by that point. (Haha)

Just think about the way nick acted last game as SK. I mean, let's face it: sins are actually SKs. We're dealing with 7 SKs.

Oh yeah and sins are likely to not be that vocal since they also absolutely can't afford to get night killed. Now... Let the salt rain. :)

PS Justice and Beardo tomfoolery was an example of overcompensation on ones own beliefs, so look for that sort of stuff in relation to gameplay and you'll be golden. :cool:
Good points. Wanted to point out that Envy can't kill and Pride can only kill during day though, so we should be dealing with a 5 KDA unless Wrath gets their hands on someone with weapons or Gluttony hits someone who's visited by several people.

wat? envy can kill? if whoever they "lust" on doesnt use an action, they die. if whoever they lust on uses an action, then whoever the original target was changes to...to whoever the target targeted? idk

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait how did i read that so wrong lol NVM

wat? envy can kill? if whoever they "lust" on doesnt use an action, they die. if whoever they lust on uses an action, then whoever the original target was changes to...to whoever the target targeted? idk

- - - Post Merge - - -

Right. Envy has lust. :rolleyes:

Good points. Wanted to point out that Envy can't kill and Pride can only kill during day though, so we should be dealing with a 5 KDA unless Wrath gets their hands on someone with weapons or Gluttony hits someone who's visited by several people.
Point conceded.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*cough*

Whoever gluttony is can you target Endless please? They are an imporant player and most likely to die N1 if he gets onto something.

Back