• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia [UNOFFICIAL] Seven Deadly Sins Mafia

• Will players be informed if they become afflicted with a SDS?
  • How will the death for Pride work? If someone meets the qualifications for dying, will they die when that day ends, or at the next night phase?
  • Will we be informed as to which SDS killed someone in the Day post?
  • Do the SDS know who eachother are?

Players will not be notified if they were inflicted by a sin.
At the end of the day, whoever the player has their final vote on where determine whether or not they die. They will die with whoever gets lynched at the end of the Day. Voting for No Lynch will also cause them to die.
Day/Night Posts will only give information on who dies, not how they die.
The SDS are all independent of one another. Thus they are vulnerable to being targeted by each other.

- - - Post Merge - - -

We will cap out at 20 players since that's the max for an unofficial. :)
Earliest starting point is scheduled for 11:59pm EST Monday, July 27.

Is abe and tommy gonna join ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also who is doge666? Just asking.

Oh, 7 people had signed up when I last looked at it. Good, I'm in. :)

This game is going to last an incredibly short time. And it isn't even unbalanced; the sins are very likely to murder each other.

Ngl, when I first saw the name I thought this was going to be a Nanatsu no Taizai game. Disappointment of that not being the case aside, this should be brutal, non-skill involving fun.

I'll sign up.

This game is going to last an incredibly short time. And it isn't even unbalanced; the sins are very likely to murder each other.

Ngl, when I first saw the name I thought this was going to be a Nanatsu no Taizai game. Disappointment of that not being the case aside, this should be brutal, non-skill involving fun.

I'll sign up.
kill abe n1

Oh, I didn't sign up straightaway because I thought it was limited to just seven players. :eek:

If there is still space I'd like to join. If not then I'll be following this game closely. :D

Back