• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia [UNOFFICIAL] Seven Deadly Sins Mafia

Signups are now full. Anyone else will be placed on the replacements list. The game will start at approximately 11:59pm on Monday, July 27. Roles will be sent out within 24 hours before the start time.

If you believe I skipped your post, are on the list by mistake, or decide you don't want to play, let me know now!

i cant wait to die

- - - Post Merge - - -

nick why are you starting the game 1 min before midnight

Less than a day left until this starts! Although it seems I won't be able to be on until tomorrow anyway.

so who's gonna die first
lol

Be warned - Mafia requires a time commitment. This generally depends on the player, but at minimum 30 minutes a day of solid effort is required. As part of the time commitment, Mafia requires a great deal of reading. Most people are actually quite poor at reading comprehension and playing Mafia is a great way to improve your reading ability, as well as your writing and ability to think and argue logically.

does this still apply

Last edited:
This game will still involve red-hunting, so it should.

Also, is my mental clock out of whack or should this have started by now? :confused:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually this game should be renamed 'the uninformed minority against the uninformed majority'. :rolleyes:

It starts in 12 hours

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol actually the entire first two paragraphs are inaccurate

Last edited:
Back