Mafia [UNOFFICIAL] Seven Deadly Sins Mafia

Signups are now full. Anyone else will be placed on the replacements list. The game will start at approximately 11:59pm on Monday, July 27. Roles will be sent out within 24 hours before the start time.

If you believe I skipped your post, are on the list by mistake, or decide you don't want to play, let me know now!

i cant wait to die

- - - Post Merge - - -

nick why are you starting the game 1 min before midnight

Less than a day left until this starts! Although it seems I won't be able to be on until tomorrow anyway.

so who's gonna die first
lol

Be warned - Mafia requires a time commitment. This generally depends on the player, but at minimum 30 minutes a day of solid effort is required. As part of the time commitment, Mafia requires a great deal of reading. Most people are actually quite poor at reading comprehension and playing Mafia is a great way to improve your reading ability, as well as your writing and ability to think and argue logically.

does this still apply

Last edited:
This game will still involve red-hunting, so it should.

Also, is my mental clock out of whack or should this have started by now? :confused:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually this game should be renamed 'the uninformed minority against the uninformed majority'. :rolleyes:

It starts in 12 hours

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol actually the entire first two paragraphs are inaccurate

Last edited:
Back