Mafia [unoffical] Madoka Magica Mafia (MAFIA WINS!)

POG8fzt.png

End Game

Homura was tired. She was exhausted.
She just wanted to rest.
In this timeline, the witches had been defeated. But despair gave birth to a generation of stronger witches. They came from the magical girls themselves. Madoka had transformed into a beast, a witch with no emotion. She was much like a zombie, but instead of desire to eat flesh she had desire to eat happiness. She was like any other witch. Homura knew this. But Homura couldn't bring herself to kill Madoka, not this time.

"Madoka is probably the strongest ever... she'll probably end up destroying this planet within a week." Kyubey taunted Homura, with it's gleeful smile.

Homura knew that even if she wanted to kill Madoka - she had no option. Madoka's strength as a witch was too much for her. Homura had no desire to reset the timeline again, because she was tired of her misery. Of seeing the girl she loved get devoured by despair every time.

For once, she accepted her fate.

Ashtot shoots Truffle!
Ashtot has died.
Crazy-Gamer has been modkilled for inactivity.
MahouShoujo has been modkilled for inactivity.

Mafia Wins!
Congratulations to Tom, Ryan88, Yui Z, NikkiNikki, and Cariad!
Mafia Chat | Observers

Role PMs

WHAT
WHAT
WHAT!
oh well gg

Woohooooo we won:D
though this time i would had like to be town to try out to be the gunbearer, but oh well we won:p

Watching this, Nikki was a lil obvious, I didn't notice Yui Z so no comment, Tom was obvious as scum as usual ;) and Cariad did nothing notable so no comment.

Watching this, Nikki was a lil obvious, I didn't notice Yui Z so no comment, Tom was obvious as scum as usual ;) and Cariad did nothing notable so no comment.

I didn't really do squat so I'm not sure how I was obvious lol. Pretty sure I put more effort in Mafia as scum than I do as town.

Yeah, I felt I was too obvious. Also i feel rusty, it has been too long since i played haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn't really do squat so I'm not sure how I was obvious lol. Pretty sure I put more effort in Mafia as scum than I do as town.

tom you are forever known to be mafia in my book lol

Yeah, I felt I was too obvious. Also i feel rusty, it has been too long since i played haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

tom you are forever known to be mafia in my book lol

pretty much that ;)

How come I got 2 Mafia when not reading the game yet nobody actually playing got anyone?

Yui-Z taught me the lesson to stick with first impressions and not fall for reverse psychology. She and Ashtot were this game's highlights, good job you two.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also shame on Crazy-Gamer and Mahou.

Yui-Z taught me the lesson to stick with first impressions and not fall for reverse psychology. She and Ashtot were this game's highlights, good job you two.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dude I did nothing I literally randomly shot two people.

Yeah but you were the one who noticed at least some of the obvious. It's too bad the inactives threw the game for town - it could have boiled down to an interesting endgame from where it was going.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, I still didn't understand what you were talking about when you considered me scummy. I was literally talking about the last part of the post.

Yeah, I still didn't understand what you were talking about when you considered me scummy. I was literally talking about the last part of the post.

Still, being too eager early on to scumhunt is classic mafia behavior, which is why I wanted to reaction test you a little.

Back