Unexpected Visitor

SoraSmiles

Bells
Winter Mittens
Yellow Candy
Pumpkin Cupcake
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Cake
So I was in my house rearranging things and Deirdre just popped in for a visit :) I didn't know villagers would just pop in without talking to them.

Might have to do with the fact shes one of my besties in town :D

Have any of you had an unexpected visitor?

This hasn't happened to me yet! Then again, I haven't been spending much time in the main room of my house lately, hahah.

This hasn't happened to me yet! Then again, I haven't been spending much time in the main room of my house lately, hahah.

Haha yea I don't usually hangout in my house unless I'm rearranging the furniture or something. :D It was def a nice surprise...Now if only she would give me her picture ;D

If villagers pop in randomly, that means you have a strong friendship with them and you are close to getting their picture.

Peanut, Filbert, and Bam all show up regularly at my house. Usually at an inappropriate time too. :/

8 of my villagers pop in on a regular basis. I do not mind most times but sometimes it is very inconveniencing.

Yea it's happened to me a couple of times, I've had Curt, Midge and Monique pop in unannounced.
Wow thats alot of friends :D

If villagers pop in randomly, that means you have a strong friendship with them and you are close to getting their picture.

OMG that is so nice to know :D I've been trying to get Deirdre's picture for ages now! Do you know if it's possible to get more than one picture from a villager?

- - - Post Merge - - -

8 of my villagers pop in on a regular basis. I do not mind most times but sometimes it is very inconveniencing.

I hope more villagers start to stop by lol I love most of my villagers even though only a couple I want for the long run

OMG that is so nice to know :D I've been trying to get Deirdre's picture for ages now! Do you know if it's possible to get more than one picture from a villager?

Yes, it actually is possible to get a villager's picture more than once. I've heard some people say they've gotten four of the same villager's pictures!

Kid Cat pops in so much that it's actually inconvenient at times. But he's sweet and he brings me stuff so I don't mind too much, lol. But I wish some of my other villagers would come visit too!

Rosie popped in for a visit the other day! Sadly I was in another room, so she thought I wasn't here and left :(

Benjamin popped in to my house the other day. He just said 'Wonder M I'm here!', I laughed so much! Then he told me he was over for a surprise room inspection :p

Yes, it actually is possible to get a villager's picture more than once. I've heard some people say they've gotten four of the same villager's pictures!

Wow thats awesome :D Thanks for letting me know

- - - Post Merge - - -

Benjamin popped in to my house the other day. He just said 'Wonder M I'm here!', I laughed so much! Then he told me he was over for a surprise room inspection :p

Haha thats great! The villager that came by calls me Major S. Oh boy :O hope you cleaned up first!

*Is organizing through cabinets with K.K. Gumbo playing.*
When it reaches the disc scratch in K.K. Gumbo, I couldn't move! It was so scary!
Turns out Savannah was visiting :p

Lily, Diva and Iggly have all popped in for a visit. I love them. XD But I wish the others would.

Genji likes barging into my house whenever I'm rearranging furniture. Kind of annoying sometimes but we're still bros. :p

Yes, a few times I have had an unexpected visitor. A lot of the times they are really friendly, but then it can be annoying if you want to get your work done! ;)

It's happened to me before. Apparently it means you are really close to getting their picture.

Back