• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Underrated Villagers Appreciated Post - Post a photo of your favorite underrated villagers here

I have a few,
Gayle, Biskit, Puddles & Bree<3!
Never see anyone talking about them, they're so adorable

1595002067107.png
1595002219157.png
1595002085449.png
1595002125375.png

I could list several underrated villagers here, but one that I have only seen on one other island is... Norma! How could you not love this adorable pastel cow? Her design suits the normal personality perfectly, and her home interior is this lovely meadow (which is sad because she lives in a starter home on my island).

6167753D-7827-4E46-AD65-CDEF61895BE9.jpeg

My favourite underrated villager is Derwin, but he’s already been mentioned on here. So I’m gonna post a pic of my 2nd favourite underrated villager, Ike. He’s awesome! His son is Poko the cub. Yes, it’s true. Ike’s the only villager in the whole series who’s a dad. Roadie!
811A96B3-7797-453F-89F6-F11FB2FBD53E.png

Jambette is at the bottom of all the tiered lists I've seen so far -- maybe it's the lipstick on a frog, lol -- but she's really mellow, helpful, and friendly.

Jambette_NLa.png

bree is my baby girl since new leaf and nobody can ever tell me she’s not precious. her smile is so big and adorable, idk how everyone doesn’t love her ;~; i know her green hair is a lil weird but ingame it shows on the side so you can actually see it’s like a little bob haircut with curly bangs. so cute. pls enjoy these cute pictures of the best mouse in the game that is all

UkSNHTO.jpg

AfPBKfy.jpg

AKRecb7.png

2O2X5iD.jpg

Olivia! I know cat villagers are insanely popular, but according to https://www.animalcrossingportal.com/games/new-horizons/guides/villager-popularity-list.php#/ she's only tier 4! I hardly see anyone talk about her, and it's probably because she's overshadowed by Ankha, the most popular snooty cat. I happen to love Ankha too, but I don't understand why Olivia is so low in the ranks! She's adorable, and not to mention stylish.View attachment 288258
I agreeee!!!!
I have her <3

8M7XUVo.png

Here's my "Ursala Appreciation" Photoshoot 😍

I am literally BAFFLED she is not the favorite sisterly villager. Instead, she seems to be ranked super low on tiers and I just... do not understand. I mean:

Cute face? CHECK.
Pretty coloring? CHECK.
Fitting personality? CHECK.
Fun to dress up? CHECK.
Cute expressions? CHECK.
Punny name? CHECK.

I really am so confused by how more people don't love her 😖

03BF01C0-C935-47B6-AD2A-3CBBCDB96F6B.jpeg
FE3F5EF3-4CA4-4DFD-9F74-94EAF460573C.jpeg
3E237608-29F8-4C4B-9469-5EFD8524FAB3.jpeg

my absolute favorite villager in Animal Crossing is Sterling. He’s a stinkin knight eagle, for crying out loud! I first had him in NL and fell in love with his design and his amazing ballroom. While he’s changed for the worse in NH he’s going to be a staple in my town no matter what. BTW a full pot of coffee is not my favorite drink I just put a silly answer on for my favorite drink. My real favorite drink is bubble soda

I feel like not much players mentioned about Elvis and Flo...so here is a little appreciation post about both of them. :love:

Elvis, my cranky (but sweet) old man.
EdLcDj3UYAAe_fz-2.jpeg

His hobby is education.
EdLbnqTVAAAEqMc-2.jpeg

I can related to his face whenever I exercise...I hate exercise.
EdLbUW0UcAAKVqt-2.jpeg

He rarely sings, but when he sing, I am glad there are other villagers who appreciate his voice other than me.
EdLaZBPVAAE5naD-2.jpeg

This summer is hot...sometimes he will doze off while holding his popsicle, too precious.
EdLaZBgUEAEcZv_-2.jpeg

Flo, my uchi sweetie, she loves to sing.
EdLbUW0VAAEqk0L-2.jpeg

She loves flowers too.
EdLbUW6VcAAejEH-2.jpeg

She just loves to sing, wherever she is, whenever she can.
EdLa8ihU4AAjXat-2.jpeg

Just a summer afternoon while she enjoy her orange popsicle.
EdLaZBgUEAABcsm-2.jpeg

Yes, I know other uchi villager will also say this line, but again, I am biased, so it just warm my heart when she say this to me.
EdLcDjyU0AE8DPc-2.jpeg

Roald and Canberra talking about what snacks they should getting!
Photo on 12-22-20 at 3.04 PM #3.jpg

Canberra sitting by the lake <3
Photo on 12-22-20 at 2.52 PM #2.jpg

Me, Sylvana and Francine be chillin'
Photo on 12-22-20 at 3.04 PM.jpg

Hello, I'm Eunice, and I'll be your yoga instructor for today, Pinkie.
Photo on 12-22-20 at 3.04 PM #2.jpg

I don't actually know if she's underrated or not because I've never looked at any villagers tier list, but I think Cally deserves more attention.
[
1608624283901.png
/SPOILER]

i have no idea when i posted in this thread but i got one of my not quite dreamies, more of an old pal i may or may not keep forever:
59CFC0B7-89B5-440D-8D99-1790D4E0D947.jpeg

amelia's so underrated! her house is so simple yet so aesthetic...the eagle flute...KK CONDOR plays in her house...i was obsessed as a kid and i'm becoming reobsessed now i love herrrrr

Back