• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Ultimate Dream Town Tourney: Round 1a- Modern/Horror Towns

Best Modern/Horror Town?

• Diane's town West End

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Niall's town Lakeside

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

in-a-pickle

likes apples
Bells
Tasty Cake
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Cake
Mailbox
Welcome back to another Ultimate Dream Town Tourney poll!

Today we will be comparing two Modern/Horror towns head to head in a poll for anyone to vote in. The following towns are...

Mayor Diane's West End
Dream Code: 5800-2222-3187

VS.
Mayor Niall's Lakeside
Dream Code: 7400-2960-4571

PS: Also, if you are confused by the Modern/Horror category, we simply did not get enough towns to split into five categories. Therefore, simply vote on what town fits either theme best. Apologies!
Some towns include both.

Alright, here are the following rules for voters:

-No bias against user's towns, use your best judgement!
-You must visit BOTH towns for a fair poll.
-Try and look around the entire town to pick up the collective theme.
-If this is your town, you may vote for your own.
-Please vote based on the category.
-Most of all, have fun!

Mayor Comments: (Optional) The mayors have a choice of telling you whether to pay attention to something.

Diane: Remember to open the presents, and check out Mike's house.

Niall: N/A (I think. Checking my PM's...)

The poll will close in 48 hours, the winning town will advance on to Round 2!

Ready...
Set...
VOTE!

Additionally, you may post that you voted, but not for who. Just so we can keep the thread bumped for others to see.

Last edited:
I'll edit this post later when I look through both towns, but for now may I ask why it's a modern themed town going up against a horror themed town? Was there only one town in each category? o:

I'll edit this post later when I look through both towns, but for now may I ask why it's a modern themed town going up against a horror themed town? Was there only one town in each category? o:

xD I think either this thread will explain better. But in short, there are around 8-10 towns per category, we have 40 towns in the competition, therefore we have four categories. We're cycling through zen, fairy tale, modern/horror, and misc. towns and then going back through until all of them are covered, then moving on to Round 2 where the process will repeat itself with fewer towns. Does that make any sense?

Last edited:
xD I think either this thread will explain better. But in short, there are around 8-10 towns per category, we have 40 towns in the competition, therefore we have four categories. We're cycling through zen, fairy tale, modern/horror, and misc. towns and then going back through until all of them are covered, then moving on to Round 2 where the process will repeat itself with fewer towns. Does that make any sense?

My town is moreso miscellaneous, but the category appeared to be full. Thus I decided to place my town in the horror section because it contains more subtle horror elements than zen/fairytale/etc.

The only reason I put my town in the modern category was because the misc. category was full.

I hope my town does well (Lakeside) and good luck to Diane.

I'll have to check these out after I get off work tonight. Good luck to the both of you c:

The only reason I put my town in the modern category was because the misc. category was full.

I hope my town does well (Lakeside) and good luck to Diane.

Thank you! I hope the same thing and good luck as well. :>

Back