• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Uhhhhhh... Hi

Naps

Nix
Bells
Switch
4586-7251-4612
Hi, I just joined the forums, though I've played Animal Crossing games for quite a while now. I'm 21 years old and live in the U.S. with my family and partner. I'm currently taking a few classes at a local community college, going a bit slow due to my illnesses. A few things I like are video games (a bunch of different kinds), fashion, traveling, animals, and probably some other things I can't think of. I also live with three cats who I love very, very much.

The first time I got introduced to Animal Crossing was when I was young (can't remember how young) and spending time at my best friend's house. She owned the GameCube version of Animal Crossing, and I remember watching her play it for hours.

When I got my own DS, I started playing Wild World. I spent so much time on that game. Too bad I impulsively deleted it at some point and made a new game. If only I could go back to the old one I spent so much of my childhood on.

During the Wii days, I got City Folk, though I didn't play it as much as I played Wild World.

And then New Leaf came out! Several of my friends got that one, so got back into playing Animal Crossing more.

I've also been playing Pocket Camp on and off since it came out in the U.S. It's fun, though it's hard for me to stick to it honestly.

And that's about it! I heard about a Nintendo Switch Animal Crossing being made, which is really exciting. I'll probably go back to playing the other games in the series until it comes out.

Since people are talking about favorite villagers in the introduction forums, I'll say that... I don't really have a favorite villager (or favorite anything to be honest), but I really like Chow right now.

Back