Cocotryoshka
Goomba
Dragonscale Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Pumpkin Cupcake
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
Not sure how this happened, but my 3DS is wack. Somehow my registration date changed on my account?? I registered March 29 of 2014 and it says September 8 of 2015 now. I know that’s wrong because I remember the exact time I got this game, in 2014, on my birthday March 29, and immediately made an account. The only thing I can think of is me changing my 3DS clocked because it said the wrong time. It said 2018. I don’t even know how this is possible but I don’t like it.

Last edited:
that is very strange and random. have you tried contacting nintendo customer support? they will probably be of more help than us.

You mean the date on the bottom of the TPC card that says when you made the town?

I've heard of stuff that when someone's system resets or somethin goes out of whack internally, it messes up the system, not only clock but everythin affected by it. Your card shouldn't say any different but weird things have happened when the system gets messed up.

that is very strange and random. have you tried contacting nintendo customer support? they will probably be of more help than us.

Good idea. I’ll check in with them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You mean the date on the bottom of the TPC card that says when you made the town?

I've heard of stuff that when someone's system resets or somethin goes out of whack internally, it messes up the system, not only clock but everythin affected by it. Your card shouldn't say any different but weird things have happened when the system gets messed up.

Yeah, I’m not sure why but wacky stuff like this always happens on my game. One time 2 villagers moved in at about the same time when I had 8 villagers, which isn’t even possible. I was so confused. I even get letters from people who have moved out of my town long before, sometimes of their birthdays. It just doesn’t seem possible, but I’ll check in with Nintendo customer support.

Last edited:
if you’ve ever messed with your new leaf save on the save editor (hacking) that could lead to malfunction with the save. i know the majority of people here haven’t haha but it’s always a possibility.

it goes both ways though. if you have the option to hack, you can change the registration date with the online save editor and load that save into your game if your 3ds is hackable.

The Time stamp on the TPC is saved within the save file and can be edited through a save editor or hex editor.

Did you use a save editor?
Did you start playing when your 3DS clock was wrong?
Are you remembering the date wrong?
Did you create a new town?
Did you create a new player?

Otherwise, your save is corrupted. Though it's hard to believe the corruption changed the timestamp on the TPC and that was all.

Last edited:
Oh no no I have never hacked anything in my life, none the less ACNL. I probably started when my DS clock was wrong because I only noticed a couple weeks ago that it was a set a year earlier. I’m still not sure why though.

Back