Ugly Villagers?

Yesssss
I love the frogs' designs and Gigi's blonde hair and purple color scheme looks really good to me.

Last edited:
Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion even if it's wrong. :D

Anyway, I'm sure I also have some liked villagers that others hate(maybe Tiffany?).

Tiffany is pretty cool.
I can only think of one villager I really despise and it's Bettina, and she's not even ugly...

Something about Bettina rubs me the wrong way. She's witchspawn. Yes, I made that word up.

Something about the normal villagers makes them sound... insincere to me. They don't come off as kind, they come off as rude sometimes. Their dialogue just irritates me sometimes. It really just depends on which normal villager and what they say.
Bettina just seemed extra jerky. She was always trying to get me to buy something too, which made things worse, and she showed up in Cakebury to take to place of a normal villager I actually wanted.

Not sure how to describe why some normal villagers annoy me. Some of them don't, like Marcie and Gayle. I guess it depends on what they say and at what time.

Something about the normal villagers makes them sound... insincere to me. They don't come off as kind, they come off as rude sometimes. Their dialogue just irritates me sometimes. It really just depends on which normal villager and what they say.
Bettina just seemed extra jerky. She was always trying to get me to buy something too, which made things worse, and she showed up in Cakebury to take to place of a normal villager I actually wanted.

Not sure how to describe why some normal villagers annoy me. Some of them don't, like Marcie and Gayle. I guess it depends on what they say and at what time.

In WW, I had Deena. At first I hated her, because all she did was complain and act like she was trash and be depressed all the time. I remember she was always the only one who wanted to move out. ALWAYS! And somehow I got attached to her and actually begged her each time to stay. I'll bet she's still in my town. Along with dead & creepy Stitches.

I don't like Sylvia because of her hideous face. She also moved in on top of my pansies (not all of them, thankfully).

Can we please talk about Al? Like... seriously. Those eyes.
95px-Al_NewLeaf_Official.png

Oh. And Sheldon too. I'm so glad he's out of my town...
Sheldon.png

Oh god- I didn't even notice those!

Every time I look at him, I just notice his awful eyes + eyebrows. It feels like he's perpetually shocked at the world.

I feel like Quillson hasn't received enough hate yet.

And, yes, I hate Al, Sheldon and Crackle/Spork/That Thing

Ooh. I don't think I've ever come across Quillson before but he looks... interesting. o.0

Oh my goodness!! I don't know how I could forget but I just remembered... THIS GUY:

images

Ooh. I don't think I've ever come across Quillson before but he looks... interesting. o.0

Oh my goodness!! I don't know how I could forget but I just remembered... THIS GUY:

images

This guy is in my town right now, he needs to take his underwear that he wears on his head and get out. I do not tolerate such dirty dressing in my town yet he continues to walk around with his illegal underwear... Disgusting...

Honestly though he isn't too bad once you get used to his strange appearance, plus he moved into a fairly nice spot in my town so I think I'll let him stay until I can't take his face anymore :)

This guy is in my town right now, he needs to take his underwear that he wears on his head and get out. I do not tolerate such dirty dressing in my town yet he continues to walk around with his illegal underwear... Disgusting...

Honestly though he isn't too bad once you get used to his strange appearance, plus he moved into a fairly nice spot in my town so I think I'll let him stay until I can't take his face anymore :)

Bahaha. I love that.

But seriously- why do all the ugly villagers pick good spots and all the dream villagers pick *the worst* spots possible?

I know right! That happens to me all the time, so sometimes I just end up learning to enjoy those undesirable villagers (such as stinky) and another time Mallary randomly moved into a spot I was going to try and put one of my dream villagers in, but then I was like eh I guess I'll just replace them with her, as it turned out she really was pretty cool. She ended up moving out eventually by surprise, but still some of my least favorites or ugly villagers have become some of my favorites just because of their house placements XD

So true! I flipping hate plot-resetting. One time, I was trying to plot reset Pango, and she kept going in the same spot! Or she would move about an inch. I was like, "Screw it, you're good there" :D xD

Back