shoutouts to "ugly" villagers

I also don't think Katt is that ugly. She's my fourth or fifth Uchi choice.

Shoutout to Nate! I had him in my town for quite a long time! I always loved him but at first his big thick green (yes green) unibrow scared me a bit. Lol. Thankfully over time I just used to his uh, unusual brow. :) He's gone now, :( but I will be more than happy to see him drop by the shopping district in my town. Miss you buddy! <3

~Don't judge a book by its cover!

Shoutout to Anicotti! I love her so much and no other animal can make me smile like she does. She is such a little green bundle of joy <3 Plus I love her adorable smile and tail wag xD If she ever leave my town by some freak accident, I will definitely do the 16 cycle to get her again.
So sad that Anicotti is so disliked :(

Barold too. I was indifferent to him at first, but I think he is charming.
Oh, and I don't get the hate for Goose as well. I think he looks pretty normal, and a chicken that wants buff wings more than anything in the world is totally hilarious to me xD

Mega shoutout to my beloved Elvis! <3
I think he looks absolutely amazing, with his thick eyebrows and manly scars. When I started playing ACNL and was first exposed to the variety of villagers, he was the 1st that caught my eye! When I managed to get him in-game, I love him 10 times more ;w;

Also Bruce, who does not seem to share his fellow deers' popularity ;_; He's my favourite deer though, ever!

Shoutout to Claudia!
I had her in my town at one point and she's one of the best snooties! She's also cute how could anyone hate her. :(

Also, shoutout to Monique!

I feel as though she's judged waay too much. Everyone hates her because of her design, yet her design is unique.
I've said this before, but Marshal isn't exactly rocking the originality design. Every villager that's hated a lot is usually very unique to others, but they're judged by looks, when Monique is just another Diana and Ankha.
Honestly, Monique is super sweet. Everyone will make fun of her, but if you had her in your town, you may change your tune, she's really nice and pretty.
Am I the only one who likes her?

Shoutout to Tex. He's adorable. I really do like him + I love penguins.
He's one of the best smugs, but he's overlooked way too much because of the way he looks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mega shoutout to my beloved Elvis! <3
I think he looks absolutely amazing, with his thick eyebrows and manly scars. When I started playing ACNL and was first exposed to the variety of villagers, he was the 1st that caught my eye! When I managed to get him in-game, I love him 10 times more ;w;

Also Bruce, who does not seem to share his fellow deers' popularity ;_; He's my favourite deer though, ever!

Yes, Bruce! Team Bruce!

Ozzie is so underrated. He is the sweetest thing ever <33
And some people don't like Tammy but I think she's cute - I love the uchis.

Camofrog- He was one ugly thing and I hated him when I first met him, but he is the cutest villager now.

Yep, Camofrog is such a cute villager! Big shoutout for him :)

Also Claudia, she was a great friend in my town before she moved away. She's an uchi now though not a snooty.

Yep, Camofrog is such a cute villager! Big shoutout for him :)

Also Claudia, she was a great friend in my town before she moved away. She's an uchi now though not a snooty.

?? Claudia is a snooty, not an uchi. Who told you that? xD

And wow! So many replies on this thread! xD

Shoutout to Cesar! A lot of people just don't like the gorillas, but I find Cesar charming. His mustache makes me giggle. I guess I just like villagers with facial hair. I think Beardo is charming as well. His mustache is so epic, it was the subject of the first letter I ever wrote him. He never fails to show it off.
This, hes in my brothers game and at first I disliked all gorillas but honestly caesar has grown on me so much, top 5 crankies easily.
Also Cyrano ;u; my blue cranky old man that harsses zucker all the time I love him c:
and...jambette ;; from the words I heard from a wise brown bunny with a tiny hat... I loved you before it was cool

All the villagers with big juicy lips. I love em' : Elise (monkey), Jambette (frog), Gigi (frog) :-*

Shoutout to Nate! He was my starter, and he never pinged me to move even once. But I lost him in a TT accident..
Now, he's in my mainstreet and I might get my unibrow-buddy back! Wahoo!

Coco- She's really kind and is one of my original villagers. I would hate to have her move out.

Gayle!! All villager value guides I see tend to consider Gayle bottom tier/extremely undesirable/ugly and I can't understand why! She's adorable like she's totally pink and has a freaking heart right on her face how can you not find that cute as heck

Arigetti.png

plus her little tail wiggles when she walks around, its way adorable

Shoutout to Tabby! She's cute in her own way!

Also Maelle, my starting Snooty. So sad she didn't send me her picture when she moved out!!!

Shoutout to Tabby! She's cute in her own way!

Also Maelle, my starting Snooty. So sad she didn't send me her picture when she moved out!!!
omg yes agree with Tabby, I would be so excited if she moved into my town. she's hilarious.

Back